DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caution
DD Noob
Caution

DD Posts DD Posts : 5

Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution' Empty
PostSubject: Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution'   Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Caution's Player Moderator Appication

Hey all players and staff of DD 317, I am actually new to your server but I am very well aware of all Delta Based servers. I know these servers like I know my own house.
Iv been playing Private Servers for a long long time now and have been Player Mod, Admin and even Co'Owner on a handful of various different server(s) offering all the help I can give, and now I would like to give all I can do you.

Little info about myself
My name is Carl, Im 18 years of age and currently studying Electrical Installation at Oldham College. Im a decent enough guy no problems with anyone really, be fair to me im fair with you. Could call this my motto if you like :'D. I have a beautiful girlfriend called Rheann been together 7 months now and already im skint all the time, no Im only joking she's ace and Im planning on keeping this one Smile. I know this hasent got nything to do with the server but Im just giving some basic information as to let you know what type of guy I am.

Final
Anyway, I hope I have enough criteria to join the Staff of DD317 and I hope to hear from you soon. If any players have any question's or are stuck with anything AT ALL, just message me in game and Ill do all I can. *InGame Name: Caution*.

All my thanks, Carl.
Back to top Go down
Caution
DD Noob
Caution

DD Posts DD Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution'   Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 pm

*Sig Test*
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

DD Posts DD Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution'   Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 pm

yo check the mod app rules. you need 20 forum post count before posting an application.
Back to top Go down
http://mtentertainment.co.cc
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution'   Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:42 pm

you also need to play for 2 weeks please read rules befor you post.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution'   Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:32 am

i made the rules for a reison... so ppl dont just come looking for staff apps then post one because you cant just wank off the street and become a mod nu-uh so i sujest you fix your app with the FORMAT that STFU wrote and look at my rules and obey them... pleaseee
Back to top Go down
u suck newb

DD Posts DD Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution'   Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution' I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:50 pm

you need 20 post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution'   Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Moderator Aplication: 'Caution'
Page 1 of 1