DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Staff aplication;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legacy
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 2

Staff aplication; Empty
PostSubject: Staff aplication;   Staff aplication; I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:11 am

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]: Around 6 hrs regularly, seeing as though it's the holidays soon I will definetly be more active than 6 hrs.
IGN [In game name]: Legacy
Why should you become part of our staff team? Because i'm a cool guy to be around, know the ropes already. Been playing on private servers for a while now, and would like to be a Mod or Admin on this cool new server Very Happy
What are your staff experiences? Been Moderator 3 times; got these jobs for being active mostly and helped out here and there. Admin 5 times, couple of times because I donated, but few times purely for being active and helping out alot.
What can you do to help out our community? I can advertise and give out a positive image for this server, because im a funny guy Razz. Plus I can give people general help; E.g Where do I train, Open spell-book and click i.e Lummy tele.
Will you respect other staff and the owner? Sure, we could be good freinds Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Staff aplication;
Page 1 of 1