DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Bllc's MOD Aplication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

Bllc's MOD Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Bllc's MOD Aplication   Bllc's MOD Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:it all depends on the day i have been on for 6 hours befor but some days i cant make it but i would have to say about a avarage of 4-5 hours atleast

IGN [In game name]:My IGN is Bllc i do have a pker but im not going to use him i might make a skiller also but bllc is my primary account

Why should you become part of our staff team? i belive i should become a part of the staff team because i am very helpful ingame i dont blow people off and i dont swear so thefor you wont hear me cussing someones face off if im having a bad day. another reason i belive i should be a mod on the server is because i am on alot therfor i could help more people in game so there will be less chaous in the server which will just make life eaiser on every one else

What are your staff experiences? I have been mod in about 5 servers and admin in about 10-15 ive been co owner 2 ive been owner 1 i will not say the names of the servers because i dont want to advertise but as you can see i do have some experince in being mod/admin on servers so i wont crack under the pressure.

What can you do to help out our community? I can do alot for instance ive alredy posted a guide on how to make money which will help the new players learn how to make money for they wont just be like everything is two expspensive i quit also i have taught people how to merch and i have told some mods about thoght to be dupers trying to keep the servers econmy up to par and not down the drain.

Will you respect other staff and the owner? yes i will respect all players not just staff and owner i belive rather the posituon or rank we should all be respected for indivuals

TY FOR VOTEING
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

DD Posts DD Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Bllc's MOD Aplication   Bllc's MOD Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Bllc is a good person and a good friend.. damn rich noob!
I vote bllc as mod!
Back to top Go down
http://mtentertainment.co.cc
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

PostSubject: Re: Bllc's MOD Aplication   Bllc's MOD Aplication I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:44 pm

ty tbezzy Smile 4 to 1 so far its look great Smile
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Bllc's MOD Aplication   Bllc's MOD Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am

i do support you for mod. but your not supposed to have polls on your app because its considered asking for mod..your supposed to have the rep on the post act as your votes for yes/no so i think you should ask pker for ev to stop the poll :O but yea i support you for mod your a helpful player
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

PostSubject: Re: Bllc's MOD Aplication   Bllc's MOD Aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:05 pm

ok sorry i didint no we wernt alloud to have polls sorry Smile and ty
Back to top Go down
u suck newb

DD Posts DD Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Bllc's MOD Aplication   Bllc's MOD Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:33 pm

i do support you, you a good player
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

PostSubject: Re: Bllc's MOD Aplication   Bllc's MOD Aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 pm

ty u suck newb hope to see u ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bllc's MOD Aplication   Bllc's MOD Aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bllc's MOD Aplication
Page 1 of 1