DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage

Go down 
+3
angelife
Gy
shawn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage Empty
PostSubject: Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage   Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:38 pm

Well it started like this..Riggityrawr bought me a phat at cath from owl pure, i had it for minute i teled ::home then i followed riggityrawr and he went into the wildy. I looked around and saw there was nobody my lvl(im lvl 6), then all of a sudden everyone in wildy gets barraged. I died and lost my purple phat. I came back to edge and my stuff was lieing on the floor i went to go pick it up exept someone already had got my purple phat. I didnt see the name of the player that picked up my phat or barraged me. Because it was a 1 second thing. I would like arti or some admin to give me my phat back.

P.S--I will have some witnesses looking at this and they will post.

---Shawn
Back to top Go down
Gy

DD Posts DD Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage   Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 pm

shawn wrote:
Well it started like this..Riggityrawr bought me a phat at cath from owl pure, i had it for minute i teled ::home then i followed riggityrawr and he went into the wildy. I looked around and saw there was nobody my lvl(im lvl 6), then all of a sudden everyone in wildy gets barraged. I died and lost my purple phat. I came back to edge and my stuff was lieing on the floor i went to go pick it up exept someone already had got my purple phat. I didnt see the name of the player that picked up my phat or barraged me. Because it was a 1 second thing. I would like arti or some admin to give me my phat back.

P.S--I will have some witnesses looking at this and they will post.

---Shawn

i think arti should give you a new 1 cause he messed up the barrages ? confused Suspect affraid ?
Back to top Go down
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage   Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:24 pm

hey. its no tlike he bought the phat.. he got it for free. if any one should be posting this. it should be riggity. hes the one that spent 650b on it
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage   Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Rofl riggity watched me lose it. And he laghed at me..So i dont think he cares..
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage   Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:16 pm

got any proof such as screenies or videos
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage   Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:05 pm

how the hell does someone get 650b? they'd have to work for it pretty damn hard. and then he gives it away? WTF? makes no sense to me i actually think this is a person trying to get a phat out of Arti.. theres no proof on this other than a few "witnesses" that could also be in on this (if its a scam)...

sorry its just hard to believe..
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage   Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:16 am

Dude its not a scam how was i supposed to get proof! It was a 1 mili second thing, barrage then bam dead... Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
sxc skillahz1
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
sxc skillahz1

DD Posts DD Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage   Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:41 am

aww SadSadSad
srry u lost ur phat, hope u get it back Sad
Back to top Go down
Get At Me

DD Posts DD Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage   Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 am

hit print screen key, then open up paint and paste lol thats how i get evidence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage   Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omfg i lost phat to multi barrage
Page 1 of 1