DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KSI 310
DD Noob
KSI 310

DD Posts DD Posts : 7

If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger. Empty
PostSubject: If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger.   If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:37 am

Okay this is how it went.

He wanted to trade me in the wild. I said okay in a 1v1 area called Gan if you have ancients spell. AN i have a mod as an eye witness ( foot print ) we sold phat for 700b and ags. well b4 we were going to sell it he traded me he had like 5 fighter torsos that he just like gave to me. And of coruse i mean its free so i took well then he logs on diffrents account {btw multi loggin bad}. and i said GBS bc I new he was about to kill me because another guy came there. SO totaly i said GBS 2 times. once to Kaleb, and to If im not. Well then he killed me when i had 5 fighter torso's and 1 phat it made me drop phat. and keep fighters so totaly he scammed me in a way BUT i said gbs. ANd b4 he got jailed for some reason. I talked to him be for he tryed to sell and he said this

Pricture Proof below.

If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger. 0047
Back to top Go down
Gy

DD Posts DD Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger.   If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:37 am

Sad i guess you lost phat, but you can only say gbs in a fight? you got murdered :S
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger.   If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:33 am

well u cant just say gbs and they have to u guys have to agree on it.. b4 u fight...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger.   If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If im not GBS looter, and scammer, and multi team pk logger.
Page 1 of 1