DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll

Go down 
+3
shawn
Notoriety
im real pb
7 posters

Would you like me to be mod?
yes
F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_vote_lcap62%F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
no
F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_vote_lcap38%F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
im real pb
im real pb

DD Posts DD Posts : 110

F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll Empty
PostSubject: F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll   F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:41 am

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:LIke im on all day Smile
IGN [In game name]:F A I L E D

Why should you become part of our staff team? I will help the newcomers (already do) i will recruit lots of people and i have respected the rules for quite awhile.

What are your staff experiences? ive been mod on jc scape for like a day then it went down. admin of tons of servers till they go down. Ive owned my own server plenty of times so i know how to respect people Smile

What can you do to help out our community? I could update people on anything newcomming help possibly try and code if i get jdk again.

Will you respect other staff and the owner? I respect mainly all players. So of course i will respect all staff and owner in game and anywhere Smile

Last edited by im real pb on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Notoriety
Notoriety

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll   F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:48 am

Got my vote.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll   F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:53 am

Kind of a short application, and try spacing it out a little more. But you still have my vote king 3/5.
Back to top Go down
im real pb
im real pb

PostSubject: Re: F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll   F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:45 pm

most people voting no is gh0st making a new account -.-
Back to top Go down
Live 2 Die
Live 2 Die

DD Posts DD Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll   F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 pm

nice u pay ur friends to vote for u?
Back to top Go down
t4nk3d
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 12

PostSubject: g0t my v0t3   F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:05 am

f a i l e d f0r mod .f.t.w.

got my vote
got my vote
Back to top Go down
im real pb
im real pb

PostSubject: Re: F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll   F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:12 am

i dotn pay no one shit so u can stfu they voting cause they think i deserve it
Back to top Go down
Pizza N Beer
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll   F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:34 am

shawn wrote:
Kind of a short application, and try spacing it out a little more. But you still have my vote king 3/5.

you stupid fuck theres an application format, seriously no one likes you, everyone hates you tbh, we all wish you were dead.
Back to top Go down
moun10dew
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll   F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Pizza N Beer wrote:
shawn wrote:

you stupid fuck theres an application format, seriously no one likes you, everyone hates you tbh, we all wish you were dead.

you flamed my topic now your flaming this.how about you just stfu failboat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll   F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F A I L E D's In Game Mod Application and Poll
Page 1 of 1