DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wes
DD Noob
Wes

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application Empty
PostSubject: Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application   Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:50 am

Hello, my name is Wes. I want to be a Moderator because I like to see people that cheat get what's coming to them, also I hate other players bullying others, so If I become a Moderator, there will be none of that. I am well experienced at Moderator. I have been that position so many times in the past, and I hope you pick me to be in your Moderating Team. I don't want to be a mod On the forums, because I don't visit the forums very often, obviously I'll check your reply Razz My name on the game is also Wes, and I'm training. Okay thank you for your time, see you.

Thanks.

Wes.
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application   Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 am

ok... btw theres an application format thing =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application   Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 am

Wes wrote:
Hello, my name is Wes. I want to be a Moderator because I like to see people that cheat get what's coming to them, also I hate other players bullying others, so If I become a Moderator, there will be none of that. I am well experienced at Moderator. I have been that position so many times in the past, and I hope you pick me to be in your Moderating Team. I don't want to be a mod On the forums, because I don't visit the forums very often, obviously I'll check your reply Razz My name on the game is also Wes, and I'm training. Okay thank you for your time, see you.

Thanks.

Wes.

USE THIS FORMAT PLEASE OR YOU WONT GET MOD....

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:
IGN [In game name]:
Why should you become part of our staff team?
What are your staff experiences?
What can you do to help out our community?
Will you respect other staff and the owner?

~Reserved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application   Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wes for IN GAME MODERATOR application
Page 1 of 1