DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

do you think articipate should add more custom items?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
s h a k e

DD Posts DD Posts : 22

do you think articipate should add more custom items? Empty
PostSubject: do you think articipate should add more custom items?   do you think articipate should add more custom items? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:18 am

im just curious to see what other people think because i think he doesnt need to add anymore even though hes got nearly all the custom items Laughing Laughing

thanks

S h a k E !!! santa ps: SANTAS REAL!! lol lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragon-dagger.com
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: do you think articipate should add more custom items?   do you think articipate should add more custom items? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 am

nah i dont think he shuld. alot of servers have like 50-100 customs. and i dont want to turn into that because rly who needs all those
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: do you think articipate should add more custom items?   do you think articipate should add more custom items? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:07 pm

I really dont think he should add more, because too much custom items ruin the server. Well thats just my idea.
Back to top Go down
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

PostSubject: Re: do you think articipate should add more custom items?   do you think articipate should add more custom items? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 pm

thats true. and adding customs doesnt make us really stand out. cuz whenever pplz add customs to servers. its either like re-colored items or just eh same models that everyone has. i think we are fine as is
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: do you think articipate should add more custom items?   do you think articipate should add more custom items? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:32 pm

theres already like 3 posts about this but i dont really think we should except if there really cool ones that only like 1 or 2 other servers have
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

PostSubject: Re: do you think articipate should add more custom items?   do you think articipate should add more custom items? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:22 pm

There are alot of customs already and i mean shure that would be cool and or great to have more. but i mean we should upgrade stuff when the server upgrades you no what i meann?
sunny afro sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you think articipate should add more custom items?   do you think articipate should add more custom items? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you think articipate should add more custom items?
Page 1 of 1