DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

articipate plz read

Go down 
+10
bllc!
flashfire
pker for ev
Invalid Name
shawn
3___Hit___U
Ken
ownagerange
fantom
mrtko
14 posters
AuthorMessage
mrtko
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

articipate plz read Empty
PostSubject: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 pm

articipate, i am really fuckin pist do to event sorry for language my ingame name is sexy agser it all started when i was killing fareed then these 2 guys came forgot name all i new is one had a name called ken ok so i was chillin and gettin good items then the guy barrgaes me and trys killin me i ran then when i came back to kill fareed again this time he had a other mate (kens main) then they both tried killin me so i ran then i dced once second time i dident x log there fuckin noobs i ran then when they came i spammed log out button i did not exit browser then after that mod skillers was standing there and the guy now i remeber name farcast killed her wtf? he kills a mod and dont get muted or anything i x loged once and logged out with then button 3 times then after a while i logged back on my main to try and run but they still attked me so then they fiannaly let me run so when i ran after like 30mins i was ip muted ken told then after a wile this mod forgot the name not skiller but then he said i was gonna get banned then he banned me.please can u try disscusing this with me if u tell me the right reason if u say i am banned i will acept it and leave the server without a problem.just so angry that some fuckin noobs started this

thanks,from sexy skillers(mrtko)

no other nubs posting shiz and lieng to articipate i said this from my heart im being real fc` or ken or any other mods dont post shit let articiptate read this or any admins that would no the soluition
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 pm

lol good job ken and farcast
Back to top Go down
ownagerange
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
ownagerange

DD Posts DD Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:54 pm

it doesnt matter that he attacked you in wildy. you have to expect it to happen, its the WILDY. and you shouldnt x log in the wild, its rules..
Back to top Go down
Ken

DD Posts DD Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:47 pm

ROFL! Your a fucking nerd. Get a life man. Fareed pking is not against the rules. And the name is X T C E E don't forget it. You xlogged 4 times. It's a basic rule and its a good thing you got banned.

~ken
Back to top Go down
3___Hit___U
Respected Donator
Respected Donator
3___Hit___U

DD Posts DD Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:00 am

true that fool.

do u really think i care if that hoes a mod? i asked the bitch for help, did she fucking help? i told her u xlogged, wanna know what she answerd? ''lol''.
then i raped her, simple?
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Yes it is good that he got banned because xlogging is agienst the rules. clown
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:04 am

[quote="mrtko"]articipate, i am really fuckin pist do to event sorry for language my ingame name is sexy agser it all started when i was killing fareed then these 2 guys came forgot name all i new is one had a name called ken ok so i was chillin and gettin good items then the guy barrgaes me and trys killin me i ran then when i came back to kill fareed again this time he had a other mate (kens main) then they both tried killin me so i ran then i dced once second time i dident x log there fuckin noobs i ran then when they came i spammed log out button i did not exit browser then after that mod skillers was standing there and the guy now i remeber name farcast killed her wtf? he kills a mod and dont get muted or anything i x loged once and logged out with then button 3 times then after a while i logged back on my main to try and run but they still attked me so then they fiannaly let me run so when i ran after like 30mins i was ip muted ken told then after a wile this mod forgot the name not skiller but then he said i was gonna get banned then he banned me.please can u try disscusing this with me if u tell me the right reason if u say i am banned i will acept it and leave the server without a problem.just so angry that some fuckin noobs started this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fareed is in the wildy for a reason..
reason being:
IT DROPS HEAPS GOOD STUFF
sorry i dont think we can help you with unbanning but you shouldnt xlog no matter what. its against the rules and we are either releasing a .exe client or adding anti xlog.

~~Noobified~~
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:17 am

yay finaly theres going to be a anti xlog
now im going to be happy pking on my pure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:35 pm

you just put more evidence against yourself than you did those other two guys..its wildy and you x logged..
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:00 pm

soz dude u were in wild and u can kill mods if they in wild but u cant x log
Back to top Go down
Notoriety
Notoriety

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Lmao, if your in the wildy, expect pkers, and dont cry that you got muted, x-logging is against rules. Stop crying to arti if he read this he would die laughing.
Back to top Go down
The chosen 1

DD Posts DD Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:02 pm

lol
+3 to mods -2 to u
Back to top Go down
sxc skillahz1
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
sxc skillahz1

DD Posts DD Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:29 am

LOL its called the wildy for a reason.
i got pked while killing fareed, i dont care. Its wildy area for people to pk..
Back to top Go down
im real pb
im real pb

DD Posts DD Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:15 pm

mod can die too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: articipate plz read   articipate plz read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

articipate plz read
Page 1 of 1