DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Custom Items

Go down 
+8
l0ve
i baby i
3 hit jad
samywa
fantom
fast madrid
brandon owns
Ken
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken

DD Posts DD Posts : 95

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:01 am

Hey guys, So i noticed that Articipate has been adding custom items into the server, Such as Dragon Whips, Rune whips, Adamant whips, ETC., I just want to find a server that's Fun, and that i get the Old 2007 Runescape Feeling. I believe that custom items ruin a fun, good server. That's just my opinion, but this server has been the funnest to me so far in the 2 days i've played. Articipate says that the Custom "whips" will be the only customs besides PvP items such as vesta's and statius ETC.

But if he is planning to add any more custom's i think we should have a poll before Arti adds it to the server.

Okay thanks for reading this Rant ;o

~Ken
Back to top Go down

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Ken wrote:
Hey guys, So i noticed that Articipate has been adding custom items into the server, Such as Dragon Whips, Rune whips, Adamant whips, ETC., I just want to find a server that's Fun, and that i get the Old 2007 Runescape Feeling. I believe that custom items ruin a fun, good server. That's just my opinion, but this server has been the funnest to me so far in the 2 days i've played. Articipate says that the Custom "whips" will be the only customs besides PvP items such as vesta's and statius ETC.

But if he is planning to add any more custom's i think we should have a poll before Arti adds it to the server.

~Ken

IF THERES ANYMORE CUSTOMS THEY WILL HAVE TO GO TOWARDS DONATORS ONLY LIKE ME, THATS MY SUGGESTION AS LIKE SAID BEFORE THERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DEATH CAPE, LIGHTSABER & A FEW OTHERS FOR DONATORS ONLY SO IF THERE IS MORE CUSTOM ADD THEM FOR ME THANKS ARTICIPATE Very Happy

~Reserved
Back to top Go down
brandon owns
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 19

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Reserved wrote:
Ken wrote:

~Ken

IF THERES ANYMORE CUSTOMS THEY WILL HAVE TO GO TOWARDS DONATORS ONLY LIKE ME, THATS MY SUGGESTION AS LIKE SAID BEFORE THERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DEATH CAPE, LIGHTSABER & A FEW OTHERS FOR DONATORS ONLY SO IF THERE IS MORE CUSTOM ADD THEM FOR ME THANKS ARTICIPATE Very Happy

~Reserved
yea wat he said im gonna be donating later 2day and it would suck if he didint add them.
Back to top Go down
Ken

DD Posts DD Posts : 95

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Custom items for donating is fine i suppose. But i don't want like Death Capes for normal players. That's just stupid..
Back to top Go down
fast madrid
DD Noob
fast madrid

DD Posts DD Posts : 16

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Yea lol, really dumb. It's fine as it is.
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:25 pm

except some good customs are good like i played a server (not naming) but it has onyx items like onyx scim and onyx dagger (p) and it was better then rune and dragon items
Back to top Go down
fast madrid
DD Noob
fast madrid

DD Posts DD Posts : 16

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Sounds pretty cool Shocked
Back to top Go down
samywa
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 9

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:20 am

Ken wrote:

~Ken

its areal good idea adding custom's
It attracts more people to the server
thanks
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://www.untrust3dscape.darkbb.com
3 hit jad
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 12

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:19 am

support!!! custom whips hit 50son meh= . ='
lol!
Back to top Go down
i baby i
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
i baby i

DD Posts DD Posts : 89

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:16 pm

i agree!
we need more customs!
Back to top Go down
l0ve
l0ve

DD Posts DD Posts : 43

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:21 pm

i feel sorry that you are gunna leave. But the fact is that most players like customs, and more customs mean more players so we kinda need them D:
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:13 am

hey guys if you didnt know im kinda coding this server atm KINDA. i'm talkin to arti atm about more customs and we've got a few in mind:

d kite
gnomecopter
donator cape
donator shield
staff capes (the wings)
demon armor.

AND WE ARE definately adding skillcape emotes so just see what happens Smile if we do happen to add more customs you guys will have to download a new client so.. if we do add more customs it'll be heaps be4 you guys can see them to save you from downloading a new client and then another client then another for new customs.

~~Noobified~~

Last edited by Invalid Name on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sxc skillahz1
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
sxc skillahz1

DD Posts DD Posts : 74

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:22 am

uhm what? 0.0
Back to top Go down
Joseeh

DD Posts DD Posts : 23

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:23 pm

:s Whaaat?

lol!
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Custom whip are really BAMF they dooo own.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Items   Custom Items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Items
Page 1 of 1