DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Moderator Application For User: Notoriety

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Notoriety
Notoriety

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

Moderator Application For User: Notoriety Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application For User: Notoriety   Moderator Application For User: Notoriety I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:21 am

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:4-5hrs
IGN [In game name]:Notoriety
Why should you become part of our staff team?I am friendly, i love the community, and want to help make it better by getting rid of all the glitchers/dupers/scammers etc...
What are your staff experiences?I have never succesfully been in staff, other than 2speced clans.
What can you do to help out our community?Get rid of any hackers,scammers,dupers,glitchers. Make sure the game is under control, and being played the right way.
Will you respect other staff and the owner?Yes, as i said, i have problems with nobody, unless you piss me off =p
Thank's for viewing.
-Notoriety
Back to top Go down
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application For User: Notoriety   Moderator Application For User: Notoriety I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:02 pm

not trying to be a jerk. but did u even read the application rules?

it says u need atleast 20 posts...
and i dont belive u been playing for a week+(thats just my thought u could have been and i just didnt see u when i joined)
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application For User: Notoriety   Moderator Application For User: Notoriety I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:23 pm

lol yea not following application rules and i dont even think you play anymore
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application For User: Notoriety   Moderator Application For User: Notoriety I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:25 pm

HELL NO NOTORIETY IS NUMBER 1 BITCH ON 2SPECED HE BANS PEOPLE LIKE CRAZY AND OWNER DOSNT CARE..
Back to top Go down
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application For User: Notoriety   Moderator Application For User: Notoriety I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:34 pm

even if u did have the reqs.i would vote against it. whenever someone annoys you on server you always spam the ::yell with stuff like this

Quote :

[notoriety] has banned notapker!
[notoriety] has ip-muted godz pure!

and stuff like that.

imagine what you would do if you could acually mute and ban people. it would be havic
Back to top Go down
Notoriety
Notoriety

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application For User: Notoriety   Moderator Application For User: Notoriety I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Listen fantom, im on everyday idk what the fuck your talking about. And owlfanatic, stop crying because ive downed you so many times. Its a game. And sorry i didn't notice staff rules.
-Notoriety
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application For User: Notoriety   Moderator Application For User: Notoriety I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Notoriety wrote:
Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:4-5hrs
IGN [In game name]:Notoriety
Why should you become part of our staff team?I am friendly, i love the community, and want to help make it better by getting rid of all the glitchers/dupers/scammers etc...
What are your staff experiences?I have never succesfully been in staff, other than 2speced clans.
What can you do to help out our community?Get rid of any hackers,scammers,dupers,glitchers. Make sure the game is under control, and being played the right way.
Will you respect other staff and the owner?Yes, as i said, i have problems with nobody, unless you piss me off =p
Thank's for viewing.
-Notoriety
omfg dose anyone read the rules i made!??!?!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application For User: Notoriety   Moderator Application For User: Notoriety I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Pker i read them i even made a mod application following every single one Smile "Shawn For Mod" check it out?? Smile
Back to top Go down
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application For User: Notoriety   Moderator Application For User: Notoriety I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:44 am

Notoriety wrote:
Listen fantom, im on everyday idk what the fuck your talking about. And owlfanatic, stop crying because ive downed you so many times. Its a game. And sorry i didn't notice staff rules.
-Notoriety

you acually havent pked me at all. maybe u killed me in funpk. but thats about it.

so really i dont know what ur talking about lol

pker for ev wrote:
omfg dose anyone read the rules i made!??!?!

i read em if that counts for anything o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application For User: Notoriety   Moderator Application For User: Notoriety I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application For User: Notoriety
Page 1 of 1