DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miken13
DD Noob
Miken13

DD Posts DD Posts : 15

Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^   Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]: I'm pretty active, so, about 6 or 7 hours I'd say, if my parents don't kick me off.
IGN [In game name]: Miken15
Why should you become part of our staff team? I'm kind towards members, new or old. I'll even refer a couple when I get the chance. I'll help out with any of the questions members have as well.
What are your staff experiences? Hm, I've only been staff on forums if that counts...Not so much in MMORPGs or Private Servers. And, I've seen OwnageRange moderate around the server, since he's my brother after all ^^
What can you do to help out our community? I can help the new members with their questions
Will you respect other staff and the owner? Of coarse! I'm kind towards all of the players.
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

DD Posts DD Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^   Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 pm

Miken13 wrote:
Activity [How long will you be online for a day]: I'm pretty active, so, about 6 or 7 hours I'd say, if my parents don't kick me off.
IGN [In game name]: Miken15
Why should you become part of our staff team? I'm kind towards members, new or old. I'll even refer a couple when I get the chance. I'll help out with any of the questions members have as well.
What are your staff experiences? Hm, I've only been staff on forums if that counts...Not so much in MMORPGs or Private Servers. And, I've seen OwnageRange moderate around the server, since he's my brother after all ^^
What can you do to help out our community? I can help the new members with their questions
Will you respect other staff and the owner? Of coarse! I'm kind towards all of the players.
YAY MIKEN15 for staff shes cool nice and helpful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

DD Posts DD Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^   Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Thanks for your Staff Application

Your Application is currently pending.
We will be seeing your behaviours and actions in game.
Check back into this thread for the pending status.
We'll see you in game.

Good luck!

-Admin Of DD

Me and Articipate will be discussing all the applications soon so be ready
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^   Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikey's Application for Moderator ^^
Page 1 of 1