DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

flashfire and black angel auto clicking..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

flashfire and black angel auto clicking.. Empty
PostSubject: flashfire and black angel auto clicking..   flashfire and black angel auto clicking.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm

flashfire and black angel auto clicking.. Autoer

flashfire and black angel auto clicking.. Autoer2

I know that those rules came with the source arti had downloaded and everything, but you could've stopped and done it legitly. I also don't believe arti would approve of using auto clickers anyway from past experiences on the old source... if he allows them then sorry, i apologize... (i know you don't see flashfire in the screenies, because he logged out for a few)
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: flashfire and black angel auto clicking..   flashfire and black angel auto clicking.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 pm

yea im not in the screenie, but i was auto clicking. so LOL, arti wont care and neither does anyone else

edit: this isnt even in the right section...report it under the reporting section, this is for real runescape screen shots and videos
Back to top Go down
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: flashfire and black angel auto clicking..   flashfire and black angel auto clicking.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:03 pm

flashfire wrote:
yea im not in the screenie, but i was auto clicking. so LOL, arti wont care and neither does anyone else

edit: this isnt even in the right section...report it under the reporting section, this is for real runescape screen shots and videos

im not really reporting you'll though.. -.- dont want anyone to get in trouble just trying to figure out something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flashfire and black angel auto clicking..   flashfire and black angel auto clicking.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flashfire and black angel auto clicking..
Page 1 of 1