DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

flashfire's mod application.

Go down 
+5
pry my void
im real pb
shawn
pker for ev
flashfire
9 posters
AuthorMessage
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

flashfire's mod application. Empty
PostSubject: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:i play pretty much all day everyday that i can, i cant play on some weekends however because my family goes camping a lot

-IGN [In game name]:flashfire

-Why should you become part of our staff team?
I'm a great help to all new players, and I'm happy to help give things away to keep members on the server, as well as boost the economy. I also know how to get multiple votes an hour, which i could teach to certain trusted people to get many votes for the server and help make it higher up on runelocus. I have good grammar, which without some people cannot understand what your are saying. Also i can be very patient with people, no matter how ignorant or uncooperative they are.
What are your staff experiences?I was mod on Covenant pkz, hidden mod on unborn, mod on extreme-pkz, and admin on abyss pk (as you can see, i like pking servers, lol)

-What can you do to help out our community?
first off,I would never abuse, and I am great with people. I can take mostly any insult thrown at me in stride, so I won't just snap when some player starts flaming me and saying I abuse or whatever they think will make me flip to get me demoted. I would give people warnings before taking any action, as opposed to just saying things like "oh well you should know the rules, not my problem." Also i would always ask to see evidence before taking action, unless there are multiple witnesses to the event and they're stories match closely. This does not mean I would be soft, because I will also abide to the rules strictly. I know all of the rules, as well as rules which i think should be considered to be added to the list or rules currently. I know many ways that dupers can use to dupe, which will help me catch dupers when they come. I'm not sure how many ways are fixed if they are at all, but i know nearly 4 different ways of duping. I have never been banned, muted, ipbanned/muted on any server, and i always listen to staff. I know about 90% of commonly abused glitches on private servers and how to abuse them, so I can catch abusers when i see them.

-Will you respect other staff and the owner?
i would always respect everyone, not just staff because for a good server players need to get respect too. so of course i would expect other staff and the owner.

Last edited by flashfire on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:29 am

mehh lol this is a realllly good app even tho i didnt read it all yet o.O but all u need is two more things to be following my rules and well at least u have the 20+posts bc alot of other people dont follow that rule.

all you need to do is get 7+ rep so we know 7 ppl want you as mod

and you need to atleast play for 1 week--- but good mod app
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 am

i dont know how to get rep or how to check or anything :'( if you could help me on that?
EDIT: nvm owl helped me figure it out..thanks owl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 am

I support flashfire for mod, Hese a nice player and likes to help people out. Smile
Back to top Go down
im real pb
im real pb

DD Posts DD Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 am

i havnt realy seen u on longer then 1 week :S
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:39 am

im real pb wrote:
i havnt realy seen u on longer then 1 week :S
i havent ever even seen you at all lol
EDIT: i didnt know you were f a i l e d until i saw your mod post, so i take that back, i have seen you before :O

Last edited by flashfire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pry my void
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:30 pm

i think that fire should become mod cause he showed me were to go train wats best 4 drops and going to help me become a good pker. on all the other servers i played on i never met a person on the game like fire ty flashfire
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:10 am

yay 6 rep Very Happy cmon though isnt there one more person who likes me and would like me for mod?
edit: woot 9 rep (:

Last edited by flashfire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Crit

DD Posts DD Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:41 am

If anyone deserves mod, its you. I support you 100%.

You help players, are very active, and are a good pker(kinda =p).

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 am

Hmm i thought pker siad no polls on mod application's because it kind of means your asking for mod... But still support you.
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:13 pm

i didnt know all i followed was this:
https://articipate.forumotion.com/staff-applications-f13/rules-for-staff-apps-t225.htm
but if pker tells me he wants it removed i will o:
EDIT: i saw someone elses where it says no poll, so i would remove it but i dont know how.. could anybody tell me?
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:41 pm

i think you should get mod gl flash and awsome mod app Very Happy

~bllc~
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 pm

bllc! wrote:
i think you should get mod gl flash and awsome mod app Very Happy

~bllc~

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 pm

just for any future readers, 4 of those no's are from pizza n beer and his clan, because they got pissed when he lost his shit in the wildy, and since i didnt lie for pizza and say the kid who beat him hit 99-0 with dds, he got pissed, and probably made like 4 accounts and voted no on all of them, or just got like 4 people to vote no for no reason..i got proof if anyone wants it, too.
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:20 pm

well i have closed the poll so now the 7 votes dont count they have to rep you
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:23 pm

pker for ev wrote:
well i have closed the poll so now the 7 votes dont count they have to rep you
thank you VERY much. i was trying to get that done for awhile but i couldnt get your attention ):
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:06 pm

wow my mod post has more views than the rules.. kind funny lol
Back to top Go down
Notoriety
Notoriety

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 pm

In my opinion this is bs, he payed his friends to vote for him.
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Notoriety wrote:
In my opinion this is bs, he payed his friends to vote for him.
whatever you say...you're really the only one on the server who hates me.. cept for maybe ross or farcast, im not sure
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:44 pm

come on dont let this app fall to the back of all the posts its a good app but nobody will look at it )':
Back to top Go down
u suck newb

DD Posts DD Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 pm

i support you flashfire.you helped lots of players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flashfire's mod application.   flashfire's mod application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flashfire's mod application.
Page 1 of 1