DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Donation Question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead 2 Fall
Dead 2 Fall

DD Posts DD Posts : 33

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Donation Question   Donation Question I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:58 pm

I would like to donate 3 dollars and a Pin for Real runescape membership. I was wondering what this would get me. No normal players post please would like Articipate's answer.
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

DD Posts DD Posts : 64

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Dead 2 Fall wrote:
I would like to donate 3 dollars and a Pin for Real runescape membership. I was wondering what this would get me. No normal players post please would like Articipate's answer.
Why would you donate 3 dollaers and a runescape member ship pin for forums post?
Back to top Go down
http://mtentertainment.co.cc
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:00 pm

dead 2 fall. im sorry 2 say that jason/articipate. wont be on for a week-2 weeks tops.he has moved from australia to england so yah. might take a while =]
Back to top Go down
Dead 2 Fall
Dead 2 Fall

DD Posts DD Posts : 33

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 pm

tbeezy wrote:
Dead 2 Fall wrote:
Why would you donate 3 dollaers and a runescape member ship pin for forums post?

Apparently you can't read. And if you have to know my paypal currently only has 3 dollars left until i move my money from my savings into my checking. I have a membership pin because i bought it and never actually redeemed it. Now Considering that a membership pin is 6-7 dollars depending on the pin I would like to know how much it would transfer to donation money. Now fuck off.
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Dead 2 Fall wrote:
tbeezy wrote:
Dead 2 Fall wrote:

Apparently you can't read. And if you have to know my paypal currently only has 3 dollars left until i move my money from my savings into my checking. I have a membership pin because i bought it and never actually redeemed it. Now Considering that a membership pin is 6-7 dollars depending on my small penis I would like to know how much it would transfer to donation money. Now fuck off.
Wow arnt you a little fucking douche. you ask a question and i asked a question about your question. you get all douche about it and talk shit. i see we are going to have another flamer. and as your question said"I would like to donate 3 dollars and a Pin for Real runescape membership. I was wondering what this would get me. No normal players post please'usually players post means your wanting more forum post. So when and were would you like to fuck? preferably in the ear.
Back to top Go down
CbK Jaggr mouth

DD Posts DD Posts : 39

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:42 pm

lmao calm down guys.
Back to top Go down
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 pm

tbeezy wrote:
Dead 2 Fall wrote:
tbeezy wrote:
Dead 2 Fall wrote:

Apparently you can't read. And if you have to know my paypal currently only has 3 dollars left until i move my money from my savings into my checking. I have a membership pin because i bought it and never actually redeemed it. Now Considering that a membership pin is 6-7 dollars depending on my small penis I would like to know how much it would transfer to donation money. Now fuck off.
Wow arnt you a little fucking douche. you ask a question and i asked a question about your question. you get all douche about it and talk shit. i see we are going to have another flamer. and as your question said"I would like to donate 3 dollars and a Pin for Real runescape membership. I was wondering what this would get me. No normal players post please'usually players post means your wanting more forum post. So when and were would you like to fuck? preferably in the ear.

jeez tb.. get the dick outta ur ass. its nothing to get all pissed about..

he just wants jasons opinion and ur givin him all this shit lol
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 am

owlfanatic77 wrote:
tbeezy wrote:
Dead 2 Fall wrote:
tbeezy wrote:
Dead 2 Fall wrote:

jeez tb.. get the dick outta ur ass. its nothing to get all pissed about..

he just wants jasons opinion and ur givin him all this shit lol
I aint talking any shit. i just asked a question about his question and he pmsed.

so were do you wanna fuck again?
Back to top Go down
R3D crayon
DD Noob
R3D crayon

DD Posts DD Posts : 19

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:55 pm

tbeezy wrote:
Dead 2 Fall wrote:
tbeezy wrote:
Dead 2 Fall wrote:

You sir Dead To Fall, Just got owned. And just return the card for money if you still can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation Question
Page 1 of 1