DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Rs account donation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motions
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 6

Rs account donation Empty
PostSubject: Rs account donation   Rs account donation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 am

I would like to donate my runescape account for Co-owner position. It's a level 108 and his stats are 82 attack, 94 strength, 80 defense, 82 range, 60 prayer, 66 mage, 82 firemaking, but the thing that makes the account awesome is 34m cash. I have to tell you I am not just some random kid asking for these positions, I am former Paradise administrator and current dragon-history.org administrator ( Their not up due to problems with affording a vps). Please consider my offer.
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

Rs account donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rs account donation   Rs account donation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Motions wrote:
I would like to donate my runescape account for Co-owner position. It's a level 108 and his stats are 82 attack, 94 strength, 80 defense, 82 range, 60 prayer, 66 mage, 82 firemaking, but the thing that makes the account awesome is 34m cash. I have to tell you I am not just some random kid asking for these positions, I am former Paradise administrator and current dragon-history.org administrator ( Their not up due to problems with affording a vps). Please consider my offer.
dude we dont give staff spots for rs accs so its olny for some items im sorry...
Back to top Go down

Rs account donation
Page 1 of 1