DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Noobified for admin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

Noobified for admin? Empty
PostSubject: Noobified for admin?   Noobified for admin? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:36 am

welcome to my admin app Smile
btw everything posted below is the truth and only the truth Smile

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:anywhere from 2-5 hours when im at home but atm i'll be on for heaps Smile
IGN [In game name]: Noobified
Why should you become part of our staff team? well i already am Razz. but i believe i should become admin because i have helped out a lot of people with my guides and in game just telling them where kbd is for example Razz.
What are your staff experiences? i've been mod on a lot of servers and admin on 2 Smile
What can you do to help out our community? well i've made a few guides that you can find under guide section. and i've helped a lot of players in game and i will help out players even if i do not get admin spot Smile
Will you respect other staff and the owner? of course! silly question Razz i respect everyone unless they betray the rules and then i ask a higher rank than me before i do anything.

thanks for taking the time to read my app hope you leave a nice comment Smile
P.S if you need any help just ask me ingame or refer to my guides if it has anything to do with npcs, clue scrolls or crafting =p only ones i have atm Smile

~~Noobified~~
Back to top Go down
Chaos
DD Noob
Chaos

DD Posts DD Posts : 15

Noobified for admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobified for admin?   Noobified for admin? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:53 am

Noobified is a really good guy and he helps a lot of people, and a good guide maker Smile So yea. Good luck bro. +1
Back to top Go down

Noobified for admin?
Page 1 of 1