DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Should i get mod/admin?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilbur298
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 14

Should i get mod/admin? Empty
PostSubject: Should i get mod/admin?   Should i get mod/admin? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:20 am

Hey there, Wilbur298 here,
I am a player applying for mod/admin. I am very experienced as i am admin on 5 servers mod on 3. I am here to make sure all players have no problems during playing rsdd.so that proves that i can be trustworthy, and also i am very friendly, make sure all players have maximum fun playing and make sure no one breaks any rules enforced by rsdd.

Also i would like to add, I am on a lot, since i live in the country and have nothing to do. the only reason i wont be on is when i have something to do: such as baseball tournament,talking to friends,or the server is down.

So, please vote for me to get mod/admin as i will not do anything but help the server of rsdd.

Sorry about last post, i was out of town, and when i got back my internet was down. so i am re-posting.
Back to top Go down

Should i get mod/admin?
Page 1 of 1