DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Matt (Noobified) apologizes

Go down 
+2
pker for ev
Invalid Name
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

Matt (Noobified) apologizes Empty
PostSubject: Matt (Noobified) apologizes   Matt (Noobified) apologizes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:17 am

g'day!

my names Matt (Noobified ingame). Most new players do not know me but i am an admin in game and im Jasons pimp tbh Smile.

OK so.. The reason i do not get on anymore is....
one day i was bored and wanted to have some fun so i decided to spam servers to get players for this server.. so Jason (Articipate) Michael (Stfu) and Justin (reserved [who is now ip banned]) decided to come with me. we had fun spamming them tbh. so a few days later i turned my computer on and went to get on Dragon Dagger and my computer just shutdown and it wouldn't start back up.. I got it sent away to be fixed and my computer technician told me that my computer had been hacked and my whole hard-drive had been deleted. I got my computer back and my computer technician came over to my house to tell me what he'd done. He had put Ubuntu - Linux on my computer instead of Windows XP (which i love it owns vista). He told me that theres a dramatic percentage less virus's for ubuntu seeing as it does not support .bat files and a lot of virus's are writtin as .bat's.

And now we come to the conclusion.. Ubuntu does not support batch (.bat) files therefore i can not run the client because the run file is a .bat.

I am really p-ed off at this and I have tried many ways on converting the .bat to a .sh (shell script which linux supports) and have come to the conclusion after i finish all my schoolwork i am going to dual boot linux and windows xp!

I hope to see you in game. Until then i will be active as much as i can on here (forums) and chatbox. If you need any help post on this thread or talk to me on the chatbox.

I apologize for being inactive in game.

Thanks for reading this Smile

~~UPDATE~~
omfg i have found out how to get on 508 servers! i will be working on trying to find out how to get on 317's (this server) ASAP

Last edited by Invalid Name on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Matt (Noobified) apologizes   Matt (Noobified) apologizes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 am

lol well im not must of a techey so i really didnt understand most of what you said O.o but well its pk that your not on as much its just that i think if you cant play DD anymore then well arti whould have to demote you Sad
Back to top Go down
Dead 2 Fall
Dead 2 Fall

DD Posts DD Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Matt (Noobified) apologizes   Matt (Noobified) apologizes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Rofl if i got left over money.. I will buy a shitty 60 gb hard drive for like 5 bucks and send it to you with Windows Xp installed on it.
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

PostSubject: Re: Matt (Noobified) apologizes   Matt (Noobified) apologizes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 pm

pker for ev wrote:
lol well im not must of a techey so i really didnt understand most of what you said O.o but well its pk that your not on as much its just that i think if you cant play DD anymore then well arti whould have to demote you Sad

pretty sure you just want me demoted bc u want admin.. lol..
oh and stop tryin to get on my account aswell.
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Matt (Noobified) apologizes   Matt (Noobified) apologizes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 am

aww well hopfuly u can figure it out and be back in game soon Smile
Back to top Go down
sxc skillahz1
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
sxc skillahz1

DD Posts DD Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Matt (Noobified) apologizes   Matt (Noobified) apologizes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:35 am

lol matt if u did get demoted id quit o.O
Back to top Go down
i pk fags i
DD Noob
i pk fags i

DD Posts DD Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Matt (Noobified) apologizes   Matt (Noobified) apologizes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:50 am

I was talking to u in chatbox and u seemed really cool so im looking forward to meeting u ingame
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

PostSubject: Re: Matt (Noobified) apologizes   Matt (Noobified) apologizes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:11 am

sxc skillahz1 wrote:
lol matt if u did get demoted id quit o.O

lol aw thanks Smile and thanks I Pk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt (Noobified) apologizes   Matt (Noobified) apologizes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt (Noobified) apologizes
Page 1 of 1