DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Updated Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerda
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 10

Updated Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Updated Moderator Application   Updated Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 pm

When you are applying for Moderator status, you should think before you write. For example, many people tend to write this in there application, "I want mod. Thanks". That is not a true mod application... A true mod application is when you use a mod template. Here is the mod template you would need to be able to get a better chance at getting that position.

Moderator Template

-Why Do You Want To Be A Mod?
-Have You Ever Been A Mod Before? (Dont List The Servers)
-Will You Respect Others?
-What Do You Do If Someone Xlogs?
-What Do You Do If Someone Glitches?
-Is Pjing Alloud? (If You Get It Wrong, Change It)
-Will You Be Friendly To Other Staff?
-Does The Other Staff Like You?
-What Do You Say If Someone Says "Can You Show Me What Jail Looks Like?"

Also, another rule that people don't seem to get in there head is, YOU have to REGISTER before you can even make a mod application. That will definatly not get you mod.

Last but not least, you need to get 20 posts. You cannot just make a mod application. That means you didnt even read the rules.

~Made By Cerda.
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

DD Posts DD Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Updated Moderator Application   Updated Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Cerda wrote:
When you are applying for Moderator status, you should think before you write. For example, many people tend to write this in there application, "I want mod. Thanks". That is not a true mod application... A true mod application is when you use a mod template. Here is the mod template you would need to be able to get a better chance at getting that position.

Moderator Template

-Why Do You Want To Be A Mod?
-Have You Ever Been A Mod Before? (Dont List The Servers)
-Will You Respect Others?
-What Do You Do If Someone Xlogs?
-What Do You Do If Someone Glitches?
-Is Pjing Alloud? (If You Get It Wrong, Change It)
-Will You Be Friendly To Other Staff?
-Does The Other Staff Like You?
-What Do You Say If Someone Says "Can You Show Me What Jail Looks Like?"

Also, another rule that people don't seem to get in there head is, YOU have to REGISTER before you can even make a mod application. That will definatly not get you mod.

Last but not least, you need to get 20 posts. You cannot just make a mod application. That means you didnt even read the rules.

~Made By Cerda.
Are you trying to get me angry I will get this deleted staff make moderator templates STOP C&P NOW ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cerda
DD Noob

PostSubject: Re: Updated Moderator Application   Updated Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:53 pm

I AM HELPING YOU OUT. STOP GOING AGAINST ME
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

PostSubject: Re: Updated Moderator Application   Updated Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Cerda wrote:
I AM HELPING YOU OUT. STOP GOING AGAINST ME
there is already a format this is not approved make a suggestion and STFU
Back to top Go down
Cerda
DD Noob

PostSubject: Re: Updated Moderator Application   Updated Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Dont tell me to stfu. Do you play rune-dayz? if you tell me your account name so i can ip you.
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

PostSubject: Re: Updated Moderator Application   Updated Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Cerda wrote:
Dont tell me to stfu. Do you play rune-dayz? if you tell me your account name so i can ip you.
never heard of it Question and also once I get sectional mod powers i'm so removing this Smile
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

DD Posts DD Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Updated Moderator Application   Updated Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:05 am

cerda i played rune dayz and i quit because of you remmber monstertruk9 or i do void? yeh and tbh that is a good mod application and im not going to denie it but tbh you should pay more attention to ur players a tip Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Moderator Application   Updated Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1