DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.

Go down 
4 posters

Do you think i'de make a good mod?
Yes.
Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_vote_lcap36%Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
No.
Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_vote_lcap64%Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:
Well, Iam very active ingame. Aswell on the fourms. So Ide say 5-8 hours a day on a week day.
And On the weekends ide say normaly 12-15 Hours. And a few times it was 24 hours lol.

IGN [In game name]:
My Ingame name is Lvl 99 Skilz

Why should you become part of our staff team?
Well a few reason's. One of them is I love helping out new players as well players who have been online for quite some time. I can make myself available anytime for meetings, Or just to be online. And i think this Staff needs more fun mods and aswell Mods who can be tough if needed.

What are your staff experiences?
Well ive been mod more times then i can even remember. Iam not sure maybe like 23 times.
I have been a mod on the runescape like server RuneKeep. Ive been admin about 14 times. Ive been Co-Owner like 5 times. And Ive ran my own server as Owner. Such as Kaspar Scape, Epic Scape Ect.

What can you do to help out our community?
I can help people whenever it is needed. And i will stop what i am doing unless its important to go and help them. Although iam always in edge anyways so would be no problem. I can easily detect dupers/Hackers, and do what is necessary to stop them.

Will you respect other staff and the owner?
Yes, I will respect Every single staff member as if they were my own Brother/Sister.
I will aswell respect every player on the server. Although i have my days.

Tell us a little about your self.
Well ingame I run a clan called Elite Order. Aswell Skillerzzz dose right along side me.
I've got many friends ingame, I love to pk when iam bored, Although i always give stuff back if they want it. Or need it. I love to Skill while iam ingame. Going to start working on RC soon. And i Think Thats it.
Thanks for reading my Application. And besure to put ur opinion in a comment, Aswell Post ur opinion on the poll above.
Any questions email me at Lvl_99_Skilz@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
~skillerzzz~
~skillerzzz~

DD Posts DD Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:19 pm

lvl 99 skilz for mod he is nice to everyone i dont think anyone hates him and hes active hes perfect for mod!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:25 pm

~skillerzzz~ wrote:
lvl 99 skilz for mod he is nice to everyone i dont think anyone hates him and hes active hes perfect for mod!!
Thanks! Well one person that i know of. And they know who that are lol. I killed em in deep wildy at level 60 and that was 107.
But Thanks soo much!

Last edited by D1stu4b3d on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~skillerzzz~
~skillerzzz~

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm

i bet the only people who voted no is people with other apps because there jellous that lvl 99 skilz is to ownage for them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:43 pm

Lolz
Back to top Go down
Notoriety
Notoriety

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:12 am

~skillerzzz~ wrote:

That's your brother you douchebag stop kissing his ass.
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:55 am

Iam not her brother.
Were not even related.
Get Stuff straight before you say it......
Back to top Go down
Notoriety
Notoriety

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 am

Lies tbh. Why did she say, "oh well i'll give them to my bro, Lvl 99 skilz" Lie more plz.
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 am

I Dont know what she said....
All i know is were not related in any way.
Shes in canada and iam in USA.....
Back to top Go down
~skillerzzz~
~skillerzzz~

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:06 am

i said ill give it to my bro or lvl 99 skilz??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~skillerzzz~
~skillerzzz~

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 am

oh yea and pizza n beer aka notorienty im pretty sure your getting banned soon.. so gl
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:37 am

ok im sorry that i had to close the poll but there are no polls aloud im sorry about that but this is a really good app and ill read the rest later Razz
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:16 pm

pker for ev wrote:
ok im sorry that i had to close the poll but there are no polls aloud im sorry about that but this is a really good app and ill read the rest later Razz
lol you helped me by closing poll. I got a pic of a dude sayin he gonna make alot of accounts and vote No.
And Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.   Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 99 Skilz Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1