DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

omfg articapte

Go down 
+2
ten
bllc!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:15 pm

hey i just bought a red h ween mask and then some guy wanted to trade me to show him what i got and i got tellyed ported into the wild somehow and this guy named r o s s killed me

edit: The person who tellyed me was i zureil i and ross did kill me

what i lost
red h ween
purple p hat
santa
200 tix (was trying to buy white p hat and was perpared incase i saw somthing i could merch)
dh legs
dfs
d whip
another d whip.

and on top of all that im iped ...

Edit: for all the haters i did have the items but i really dont care anymore

Last edited by bllc! on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ten

DD Posts DD Posts : 27

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 pm

that sucks :\
Back to top Go down
Notoriety
Notoriety

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:10 am

bllc! wrote:
hey i just bought a red h ween mask and then some guy wanted to trade me to show him what i got and i got tellyed ported into the wild somehow and this guy named r o s s killed me

edit: The person who tellyed me was i zureil i and ross did kill me

what i lost
red h ween
purple p hat
santa
200 tix (was trying to buy white p hat and was perpared incase i saw somthing i could merch)
dh legs
dfs
d whip
another d whip.

and on top of all that im iped ...

Lmao wanna fucking lie more? You never had any of that, and no one can just teleport you rofl! You just wan't free stuff. Gg.
Back to top Go down
V CUMSHOT V

DD Posts DD Posts : 43

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:39 pm

shit
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 pm

noriity it was a hacker and i did have all that .. thx u dont no shit so gtfo
Back to top Go down
King Crit

DD Posts DD Posts : 33

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 am

I don't remember you having all those items...

You told me it was 2 phats and a mask. now its santa's drag whips and more? right..
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:59 pm

no.. i had a purple and a green p hat then i traded my green for a red mask... and earlyer that day i sold my white p hat for a santa and 20bil..
Back to top Go down
King Crit

DD Posts DD Posts : 33

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 pm

So you had red mask, not green phat. Also, in your above post you said 20bil, but in your main post you said 200bil. Caught in a lie plox?
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:47 pm

idk if this is a lie or not but stfu got like 5 reports of him abusing and banning or doing what was said in the above post and he said he was gonna ban him but that does seem to make sense if more people had it happen to them too
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:57 pm

King Crit wrote:
So you had red mask, not green phat. Also, in your above post you said 20bil, but in your main post you said 200bil. Caught in a lie plox?

ok if u read some of my other post i said i had 200bil to buy items with examble if i saw a good deal i would buy and also im not lieing i did sell for that but i had alredy banked the money *noticed i sold it awhile ago* and wow u guys dont no shit ask lv 99 skilz or skillerz they all saw what i had b4 i died from this guy ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

omfg articapte Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg articapte   omfg articapte I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omfg articapte
Page 1 of 1