DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Clowns Moderator Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clown
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 5

Clowns Moderator Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Clowns Moderator Application :)   Clowns Moderator Application :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:50 am

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]: Right now 12hrs+ Since everyone works Sad

IGN [In game name]:Clown

Why should you become part of our staff team? Well, I've been part of staff on many servers. I'm an admin on Cattoy-scape, which you probably haven't heard of. Also on josem731 the 508 Very Happy. I can't remember any others, but you shouldn't have to worry, I have plenty of experience with it Razz. I always give the players a fair chance to prove they're innocent, unless I clearly saw (or have picture proof) of he/she doing it. I also don't ever abuse staff powers, yada yada yada. I know you've seen all this "stuff" before, so I'll stop there. I just hope you trust I'll be a good staff edition.

What are your staff experiences? Several Admin,Mod, Co-owner spots. Two listed above.

What can you do to help out our community? I'll pick up trash I found on the ground (lol). I can help but aiding new and old players alike. Anytime anyone needs something, I'll be there.

Will you respect other staff and the owner? Of course, unless they disrespect me Smile

HOPE I GET MOD Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Clowns Moderator Application :)
Page 1 of 1