DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

moderator application for m0d d4rk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
m0d d4rk
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

moderator application for m0d d4rk Empty
PostSubject: moderator application for m0d d4rk   moderator application for m0d d4rk I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]: as much as i can 4-12 hours
IGN [In game name]: m0d d4rk

Why should you become part of our staff team? i will be a very nice and respectfull moderator.

What are your staff experiences?ive been moderator lodes of times just carnt remember the server ip's :S
What can you do to help out our community? i will help the community by repecting and helping orthers and keeping active on the fourams and donate asap.

Will you respect other staff and the owner? of course i will i wil lnot abuse powers as i will get demoted/banned/ip banned and i dont want that.

hope you luck at my application btw ive played the server for ages but i just only registerd on fourms if arti reads this he wil lremeber me by that i was gona give him an account called sn0w 4 life if he can remeber.
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for m0d d4rk   moderator application for m0d d4rk I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:36 pm

m0d d4rk wrote:
Activity [How long will you be online for a day]: as much as i can 4-12 hours
IGN [In game name]: m0d d4rk

Why should you become part of our staff team? i will be a very nice and respectfull moderator.

What are your staff experiences?ive been moderator lodes of times just carnt remember the server ip's :S
What can you do to help out our community? i will help the community by repecting and helping orthers and keeping active on the fourams and donate asap.

Will you respect other staff and the owner? of course i will i wil lnot abuse powers as i will get demoted/banned/ip banned and i dont want that.

hope you luck at my application btw ive played the server for ages but i just only registerd on fourms if arti reads this he wil lremeber me by that i was gona give him an account called sn0w 4 life if he can remeber.
wtf READ MY FRICKEN RULES OR U WILL NEVER GET MOD!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for m0d d4rk   moderator application for m0d d4rk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Read the rules.. Smile
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for m0d d4rk   moderator application for m0d d4rk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:45 pm

This app looks like hes 9 or 10. He did this application fast because alot of typos...
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for m0d d4rk   moderator application for m0d d4rk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:31 pm

shawn wrote:
Read the rules.. Smile
rofl i love it shawn you shot down like 20 kids already for not reading the rules its so funny lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for m0d d4rk   moderator application for m0d d4rk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moderator application for m0d d4rk
Page 1 of 1