DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Blackmark system

Go down 
+2
Ilikepeople
0bby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
0bby

DD Posts DD Posts : 21

Blackmark system Empty
PostSubject: Blackmark system   Blackmark system I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Well some-one suggested warning system well i have a new and improved version of that so basically when you log in on the login message it will say u have 0/10 blackmarks this is basically like a warning system but better
because if u have 3 blackmarks you will be muted
if you have 5=ip mute
7=ban
10=iped

also say if you were loooking for mods you could look at the one with less blackmarks and choose from there as well as staff applications

How to make: well it would be simple any staff would be given the command blackmark and all you would do is ::blackmark (player-name)
by the way i had this on my old server if you want i can get you the java code for it if you like it

please rate wether you agree or not

thanks
0bby
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

DD Posts DD Posts : 54

Blackmark system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmark system   Blackmark system I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:57 pm

0bby wrote:
Well some-one suggested warning system well i have a new and improved version of that so basically when you log in on the login message it will say u have 0/10 blackmarks this is basically like a warning system but better
because if u have 3 blackmarks you will be muted
if you have 5=ip mute
7=ban
10=iped

also say if you were loooking for mods you could look at the one with less blackmarks and choose from there as well as staff applications

How to make: well it would be simple any staff would be given the command blackmark and all you would do is ::blackmark (player-name)
by the way i had this on my old server if you want i can get you the java code for it if you like it

please rate wether you agree or not

thanks
0bby
Won't work as well as warning system for the fact this must be admin plus hence mods can't use this because mods don't get the power to ip ban hence it would just be more difficult.Also if you give them the code for it I saw this on a tutorial so it's leeched so give credit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

DD Posts DD Posts : 185

Blackmark system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmark system   Blackmark system I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 pm

i think it would be smart and as for the mod prob they can just tell and amdin but it would have some downsides i imagin
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
0bby

DD Posts DD Posts : 21

Blackmark system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmark system   Blackmark system I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:04 pm

yh stfu it probably is a smart idea but probably has some downsides and as for ilikepeople this is not even 1 percent leeched i made it on my old source if you think it is leeched please provide a link to were u saw it
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

DD Posts DD Posts : 54

Blackmark system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmark system   Blackmark system I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 pm

0bby wrote:
yh stfu it probably is a smart idea but probably has some downsides and as for ilikepeople this is not even 1 percent leeched i made it on my old source if you think it is leeched please provide a link to were u saw it
http://www.rune-server.org/showthread.php?t=147229&highlight=blackmark nice leech i love ur C&P skills and more good stuff http://www.rune-server.org/showthread.php?t=109253&highlight=blackmark nice ultra phail plox ooh and i found one more so yeah you did leech http://www.rune-server.org/showthread.php?t=147463&highlight=blackmark Smile gf
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

DD Posts DD Posts : 185

Blackmark system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmark system   Blackmark system I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 am

well you know hes ehlping our server so what if its leeched its helping us so gj from me
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

Blackmark system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmark system   Blackmark system I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:02 pm

i think it should just stay as mod/admin chooses punishment
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

Blackmark system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmark system   Blackmark system I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 pm

I LIKE THE IDEAD Smile
Back to top Go down
i baby i
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
i baby i

DD Posts DD Posts : 89

Blackmark system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmark system   Blackmark system I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:02 pm

i agree with fantom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackmark system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmark system   Blackmark system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackmark system
Page 1 of 1