DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Add warning system/change client backround

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

DD Posts DD Posts : 54

Add warning system/change client backround Empty
PostSubject: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:15 pm

On the old server I used to play there was a warning system meaning if a mod warns you 3 times you get baned automatically this might be hard to code but I have the source to add it if you need it makes it so mods+ don't have to remember warnings and its much easier and a good way to punish Very Happy also I think you should change client background on new server because it says runescape lol I can make a new one in Photoshop if you would like or someone else or w/e Very Happy
Back to top Go down
g star raw
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 am

Warning system would be awesome. But you can change client background urself..
Back to top Go down
0bby

DD Posts DD Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:27 pm

i have a much better idea than this instead of warning system how about blackmarks system if u get 5 u get mute 8 is ban and 10 is iped
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 pm

g star raw wrote:
Warning system would be awesome. But you can change client background urself..
well yes but it says runescape lawl
Quote :
i have a much better idea than this instead of warning system how about blackmarks system if u get 5 u get mute 8 is ban and 10 is iped
\First off don't post this on my thread second off thats admin plus this is mod plus also thats leeched because many servers have it but this is much more unique
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

DD Posts DD Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm

i liked this ider but 3 warning is a bit low i would go for 5 or somehting there are somepople out there that like to push it
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm

stfu wrote:
i liked this ider but 3 warning is a bit low i would go for 5 or somehting there are somepople out there that like to push it
This is not very hard to change I guess I could change it if you so wish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 pm

well it is not up to me at all who you woould have to talk to is arti. i will tell him to hyave a look at the fourms i think are good ore important so... watch out!
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:20 pm

stfu wrote:
well it is not up to me at all who you woould have to talk to is arti. i will tell him to hyave a look at the fourms i think are good ore important so... watch out!
Ok well I will ask him when I see him if he wants me to give him code or change it or etc Thanks.
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 pm

i woudl not adivse saying i want admins or so on start of at mod if you get and work up just saying you might i dunno but still betyter to be safe than sorry
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:25 pm

stfu wrote:
i woudl not adivse saying i want admins or so on start of at mod if you get and work up just saying you might i dunno but still betyter to be safe than sorry
are we talking about the same thing I was talking about the warning code not staff :O sorry if I misinturpreted what you said
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:29 pm

i was menaing if you like said if i do blah blah for you i want a staff position
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:37 pm

stfu wrote:
i was menaing if you like said if i do blah blah for you i want a staff position
Lol thats unfair :O Razz Well il make another code with 5 this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:39 pm

im not sure what i even mean anymore lol just ignore that last post and the one before that Smile just get it wortking

signed STFU alien
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:41 pm

stfu wrote:
im not sure what i even mean anymore lol just ignore that last post and the one before that Smile just get it wortking

signed STFU alien
Lol ok but I edited the warning to 5 then ban but I still have original so he can pick w/e i can add more stuff to it or w/e Razz
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:42 pm

yeh five would be good oh well i gtg to bed Smile cya

alien
Back to top Go down
pkerztwin111

DD Posts DD Posts : 23

PostSubject: YAY   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:06 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add warning system/change client backround   Add warning system/change client backround I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Add warning system/change client backround
Page 1 of 1