DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!

Go down 
+16
Dead 2 Fall
bllc!
tbeezy
niallx
Joseeh
shawn
Live 2 Die
trevor
r4ng3r n00by
f a i l
V Wrecked V
foot print
~skillerzzz~
KSI 310
v 3 n 0m 0uz
D1stu4b3d
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like This clan and the people in it?
Yes i LOVE both.
Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap83%Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 15 ]
I lOVEthe clan, But not the people.
Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
I lOVE the people but not the clan.
Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Alright Pro skiller
Welcome to Elite Order!
You can pick up your items from Lvl 99 Skilz Or Skillerzzz ingame.
Back to top Go down
Joseeh

DD Posts DD Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Ingame name: Joseeh

How many level 99 Skill's: 9

How old are you?: 17

What are the level 99 skill's: Str - Def - Atck - Ranged - Pray - Magic - Craft - Hitpoint - Thievening

How long have you played Dragon Dagger: 2 Week

Tell me a little about yourself: I like to share with people and to help to the clan

What do you do Ingame: I Raise Many Lvl

READ THIS OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. " Joseeh"
Back to top Go down
niallx
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Ingame name: Niallx

How many level 99 Skill's: 6

How old are you? 16

What are the level 99 skill's: Magic, Strength, Attack, Hitpoints, Range, Crafting.

How long have you played Dragon Dagger: i have been playing 2 days now, i have earned a little under 200B and in my opinion the server is amazing.

Tell me a little about yourself: My name is Niall. im 16, i love music, girls, food, Movies, Being with my friends, doing stupid shit. I was born in England and still live here.

What do you do Ingame: I train my stats alot, i make new friends, trying not to get into arguements, just standing there in the bank wondering where everyone is flower

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. " Niallx "
Include this with Application!

--------------------------------------------------------------------RULES-------------------------------------------------------------

1.You are allowed to be in other clans such as: Pking clans, Ect.

2.You are NOT allowed to be in another Merching clan.

3.You must be at all clan meetings, If you can be online. Or else KICK FROM CLAN.

4.If you disrespect anybody in the clan. Even people your own rank. You will be warned, Then kicked.

5.You must listen to Owner's And Co-Owner.

6.Do not disrespect ANY other clans, Or anybody in them.

7.Do not Disrespect ANY players on Dragon Dagger Server.

8.Last but NOT least........ HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

DD Posts DD Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Ingame name:
TBeezy
I Shamwowed
I FARM I 420

How many level 99 Skill's:
on tbeezy 99 atk sre mage range
making i farm i 420 a skiller atm

How old are you?18 my b day is today

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.)
str,mage,range,attack

How long have you played Dragon Dagger:2 weeks

Tell me a little about yourself:I'm a Semi pro gamer in halo 2 and halo 3,currently going to school at ITT in florida for game development. and i can party like a pimpstar

What do you do Ingame:skilling and killing bosses. i also merch a bit to much.

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. " TBeezy"
Back to top Go down
http://mtentertainment.co.cc
~skillerzzz~
~skillerzzz~

DD Posts DD Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 pm

tbeezy wrote:
Ingame name:
TBeezy
I Shamwowed
I FARM I 420

How many level 99 Skill's:
on tbeezy 99 atk sre mage range
making i farm i 420 a skiller atm

How old are you?18 my b day is today

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.)
str,mage,range,attack

How long have you played Dragon Dagger:2 weeks

Tell me a little about yourself:I'm a Semi pro gamer in halo 2 and halo 3,currently going to school at ITT in florida for game development. and i can party like a pimpstar

What do you do Ingame:skilling and killing bosses. i also merch a bit to much.

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. " TBeezy"
welcome to elite order: TBeezy
I Shamwowed
I FARM I 420
see lvl 99 skilz for ur uniform Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:19 pm

elite order ftw Very Happy

best merching clan on dragon dagger
Back to top Go down
Dead 2 Fall
Dead 2 Fall

DD Posts DD Posts : 33

PostSubject: (:   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Ingame name: Dead 2 Fall

How many level 99 Skill's: 5

How old are you? 16

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.) Healty, Range, Attack, Mage, Defense, Almost Pray.

How long have you played Dragon Dagger: 3-5 Days.

Tell me a little about yourself: Im Brandon. Im 16 years old. Love this server. Would like to be more in depth with the community of Dragon Dagger so Im looking for a clan.

What do you do Ingame: Mostly attempt to achieve lvl 126 and create as much wealth as possible. I have a pker that i play on to take some of the monontnous boredom away.

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. " Dead 2 Fall "

~ Dead 2 Fall (:

Last edited by Dead 2 Fall on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead 2 Fall
Dead 2 Fall

DD Posts DD Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Sorry, I agree to all the rules. I didn't know you wanted me to put that part in haha. I thought just the name.
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:13 am

Its cool man. Welcome to Elite Order.
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:50 am

D1stu4b3d,
if i was not an admin i would make an app for this merchanting clan. but I'd just like to suggest that because our anti dupe isn't 100% it'd be good to see a clan rule that anyone caught duping is kicked from the clan and is reported to any staff.
just my suggestion but seeing as its up to you and skill (soz cant remember full name Razz) [the other owner] you know what i mean Razz

i know this seems like "dogging" as people call it but until we get the 100% anti dupe people are going to be ip banned for duping anyway.. and whats the point of having a merchanting clan if people just dupe?

anyway thanks for reading Smile
PS thats a damn nice banner lol :p
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Invalid Name wrote:
D1stu4b3d,
if i was not an admin i would make an app for this merchanting clan. but I'd just like to suggest that because our anti dupe isn't 100% it'd be good to see a clan rule that anyone caught duping is kicked from the clan and is reported to any staff.
just my suggestion but seeing as its up to you and skill (soz cant remember full name Razz) [the other owner] you know what i mean Razz

i know this seems like "dogging" as people call it but until we get the 100% anti dupe people are going to be ip banned for duping anyway.. and whats the point of having a merchanting clan if people just dupe?

anyway thanks for reading Smile
PS thats a damn nice banner lol :p
Yes, That is a very good idea. Although Skillerzzz quit DD =( And very soon i will be looking for a new Owner. (Any Beggers will not be accepted to clan. And kicked from clan if your in alredy.)
And the thing is every time theres a meeting. We ask each person ALONE what items they have merched and How much they've made. And pretty much everyone in the clan is well known and is watched very carefully.
Thanks for the sugesstion.

Yea, I spent 3 hours making it.
First i scetched it on a notepad. Then uploaded it colored it with paint. Then uploaded with Tinypic.com =)
Back to top Go down
Kr4ck H3ad
Kr4ck H3ad

DD Posts DD Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Ingame name: Kr4ck H3ad

How many level 99 Skill's: 2

How old are you? 15

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.) Theft, Craft

How long have you played Dragon Dagger: 5 days

Tell me a little about yourself: My name is Zac, Most you call me kr4ack lawl. Idunno what to say rofl.

What do you do Ingame: Merch/Skills

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. " Kr4ck H3ad "
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

DD Posts DD Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 pm

is this clan even open anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://mtentertainment.co.cc
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:32 am

Ingame name: pker for ev XD

How many level 99 Skill's: 10 XD

How old are you?: well why ask duhh 14

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.) att,str,def.range,mage,hp,crafting,thief,farming,prayer

How long have you played Dragon Dagger:uhh 4 months now?

Tell me a little about yourself:uhh a little n3rd XD

What do you do Ingame:help people watch pkers ect and i was hoping to make alot of money XD

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs.
" pker for ev "
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Sorry guys. Ive been bust lately havent had time for DD.
Dead 2 fall and Pker for Ev you guys are accepted.
Back to top Go down
sxc skillahz1
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
sxc skillahz1

DD Posts DD Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:00 am

ingame name: sxc skillahz

how many lvl 99 skills?: 12 (including cb skills)

how old are you?: 15

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.): 99 farm 99 craft, almost 99 herby.

How long have you played?: like...uhm..3 and half months?

a lil bit about yourself: i used to play HEAPS, but since school started, my dad has closed off the internet from monday-friday. But on saturday,sunday and holidays, i play like..7hrs xD

what do u do ingame?: mostly getting 99 stats..as most of you heard after 99 fm and wc ill be quiting

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs.
" sxc skillahz "
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Welcome to Elite Order sxc skillahz!
Although iam having connection problems with server wont load up said i dont got GUI or somthing like that. So i will be on ASAP
Back to top Go down
Kr4ck H3ad
Kr4ck H3ad

DD Posts DD Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:36 pm

I Posted My Application I was Never Accepted?
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Kr4ck H3ad wrote:
I Posted My Application I was Never Accepted?
Yes you was. I havent been able to log on.
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:48 pm

BUMP!
Read main App page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2