DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!

Go down 
+16
Dead 2 Fall
bllc!
tbeezy
niallx
Joseeh
shawn
Live 2 Die
trevor
r4ng3r n00by
f a i l
V Wrecked V
foot print
~skillerzzz~
KSI 310
v 3 n 0m 0uz
D1stu4b3d
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like This clan and the people in it?
Yes i LOVE both.
Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_vote_lcap83%Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 15 ]
I lOVEthe clan, But not the people.
Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_vote_lcap6%Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
I lOVE the people but not the clan.
Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_vote_lcap11%Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Iam sorry to have to say.
If i dont find two more trusted Owners for Elite Order i will have to close the clan for good.
As most of you know iam quiting the server.
The server is going down hill from here.
Maybe it will gain more strength.
PM me if u think ur suitiable.

The fourm is still below.
Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! 22xpfo
Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! 5ygs55
http://www.xat.com/chat/room/67969106/
New chat box for clan!

Hello, My name ingame is :

Lvl 99 skilz

This Merching clan is called Elite Order (As you can see from the 3 hours i spent making that banner lol.

Required items:
Amulet of Glory Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! 144a4h0
Mime Gloves Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! 1t1sgw
Climbing boots
Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! 103v9y1
Obby Cape Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! 23v1agz
And any thing else you want to wear

I Have obby capes for you. Do NOT pk with them. Cost me 1000billion

Owners:
Lvl 99 Skilz
Open =( (LOOKING FOR TWO NEW OWNERS!)

Co-Owners:
Bllc

Master Mercher:
v 3 n 0m 0uz
KSI 310
r4ng3r n00by
Pro Mercher:
Open
Fail Boat
V Wrecked V

Mercher:
1.OPEN
2.tr3v0r
3.Iownz Melee
How to Apply to Clan!
No required skills!

Ingame name:

How many level 99 Skill's:

How old are you?

What are the level 99 skill's:
(EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.)

How long have you played Dragon Dagger:

Tell me a little about yourself:

What do you do Ingame:

READ THIS OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. " Your Ingame name here "
Include this with Application!

--------------------------------------------------------------------RULES-------------------------------------------------------------

1.You are allowed to be in other clans such as: Pking clans, Ect.

2.You are NOT allowed to be in another Merching clan.

3.You must be at all clan meetings, If you can be online. Or else KICK FROM CLAN.

4.If you disrespect anybody in the clan. Even people your own rank. You will be warned, Then kicked.

5.You must listen to Owner's And Co-Owner.

6.Do not disrespect ANY other clans, Or anybody in them.

7.Do not Disrespect ANY players on Dragon Dagger Server.

8.Any member of Elite Order will be kicked from clan aswell reported to an admin for duping. (Aswell Any players on DD with be reported.)

9.Last but NOT least........ HAVE FUN!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ HERE --------->Hello fellow clan. I might have to quit server. And give this clan to somebody i can trust. Reason i might quit. Invalid Name/Noobified I dont like how he talks, And treats people. So i will be thinking about this very very hard. But I dont know yet. =(

Last edited by D1stu4b3d on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
v 3 n 0m 0uz

DD Posts DD Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Ingame name: v 3 n 0m 0uz

How many level 99 Skill's: 4, getting more and max cb.

How old are you? 14

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.) Strength, Range, Hp, Strength, I havent really trained "Skills", I'm working on them now.

How long have you played Dragon Dagger: Hm,Around 2 weeks.

Tell me a little about yourself: Well my name is Adam, I like to play runescape and runescape private servers, I've been playing private servers since 2006, and runescape since 2004 (Off and on) I love to program runescape private servers and HTML and PHP, I have a girlfriend and yeah that's about it.

What do you do Ingame: Anything I find fun lol.

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. v 3 n 0m 0uz
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Welcome to Elite Order v 3 n 0m 0uz! Enjoy the clan!
Back to top Go down
KSI 310
DD Noob
KSI 310

DD Posts DD Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Ingame name: KSI 310

How many level 99 Skill's: 4

How old are you? 14

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.) Hitpoints, Strength, Range, Magic

How long have you played Dragon Dagger: 1 Week (but i love the server so i will be on forever)

Tell me a little about yourself: I play alot of servers but there isn't any others like. on ALL the servers I play i just do my merchant magic and make some money.

What do you do Ingame: I make money by buying and selling items and lvl

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. "KSI 310"
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Welcome to Elite Order KSI 310!!
Back to top Go down
~skillerzzz~
~skillerzzz~

DD Posts DD Posts : 40

PostSubject: sweet   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:04 pm

awesome im owner Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Nice Clan.

very nice. =]

lol!
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Thanks!
Yup Skillerzzz you are =D
santa------------------- rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
-------------------------- rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Ingame name: Foot Print

How many level 99 Skill's: 6

How old are you? 15

What are the level 99 skill's: Hp, At, Def, str, range, Mage

How long have you played Dragon Dagger: A week and a half but im very dedicated.!

Tell me a little about yourself: Um, im a very dedicated gamer to Dragon Dagger i really want in on this clan very nice people and also seems as dedicated gamers.

What do you do Ingame: Make money, level skill.

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. "Foot Print "
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Welcome to Elite Order Foot Print!!
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Thank you so very much what rank am i ? jw?
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:19 pm

nvm i saw my rank

but whats your IGN ??
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Nvm, lol blond moment i got it now

its [ign]: lvl 99 skilz?

right??? if not please correct
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:45 pm

So anyone like to tell me about them selves i would like to get to no the clan =]
Back to top Go down
V Wrecked V
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Ingame name:V Wrecked V

How many level 99 Skill's:4

How old are you?14

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.) all the ::pure skills lol

How long have you played Dragon Dagger:few days

Tell me a little about yourself:uh my irl name is James, I love sports such as basketball and football.

What do you do Ingame:PK mostly, sometimes just hang out..currently attempting at a skiller.

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. " V Wrecked V "
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 pm

I hope you gett in =]
Back to top Go down
f a i l
DD Noob
f a i l

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Ingame name:failboat

How many level 99 Skill's:5

How old are you? I am 14 years old.

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.) attack,strenght,mage,range,hp

How long have you played Dragon Dagger: for like 1month

Tell me a little about yourself:my name is francis and i am 14 years old i play rs and rsps dragon dagger is my favorite p server and i wish u accept me in this clan.

What do you do Ingame:i merch, i pk , i do barrows , i chill at bank and i loveeeeee ::funpk Smile

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. v 3 n 0m 0uz

sorry i forgot im st00ped
Back to top Go down
r4ng3r n00by
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

PostSubject: r4ng3r n00by's apply   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Ingame name:r4ng3r n00by

How many level 99 Skill's:4

How old are you?15

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.) ::pure things, i pk a bit so no need for other ones :\

How long have you played Dragon Dagger:around a week, maybe one and a half

Tell me a little about yourself: Well i love to play sports, and im also a fan of computer games\ xbox Smile

What do you do Ingame: i pk, sell drops from npc's and also just hang

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. " r4ng3r n00by "
Back to top Go down
~skillerzzz~
~skillerzzz~

DD Posts DD Posts : 40

PostSubject: nice   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 pm

very nice im only one with different color text lolz Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Lol Skillerz
Back to top Go down
trevor
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Ingame name:trevor,tr3v0r, but i wont use those much, im going to make a new skiller and probaly stay on it a bunch but if i do decide to do that, i will conact one of the 2 leaders ingame.

How many level 99 Skill's:I have none right now, cause im usally a pker, but i think i mite stop pkin, maybe just every once in awhile go to funpk or something, im going to probaly start skillin/meaching etc with this clan..bc I need lots of money to pk with if i start again.

How old are you?13

What are the level 99 skill's:

How long have you played Dragon Dagger:A week or so.

Tell me a little about yourself:Im 13, I love sports, I love to joke....i like playin rsps, I hate annoying people, or people that complain.

What do you do Ingame:I usally pk, But im going to start pkin/merchin, Sometimes kill high levels monster for good drops.

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs.'Tr3v0r' Laughing
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Alright, tr3v0r Welcome to Elite Order.
I can give you some money to start with your skiller. Contact me in-game.
Back to top Go down
Live 2 Die
Live 2 Die

DD Posts DD Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Ingame name:iownz melee

How many level 99 Skill's:none i am joining clan to do so

How old are you? 17

What are the level 99 skill's: (EXAMPLE:Craft - Fishing - WC - Ect.)Very Happy 99 sexy bounce

How long have you played Dragon Dagger:since it began like day 2 4th or 5th player
as l2d again

Tell me a little about yourself:hmm im sexy? lol very cocky love to piss people off
hate cry babies

What do you do Ingame: i l2pk all day everyday
hoping to make hard cash now Very Happy

I agree to all rules. And if i break or encourage breaking them, I am aware that i will be kicked from the clan. And will not be able to re-apply for 2 Weeks. I am aware that i will be kicked from clan for Massive Cursing/Flaming. Mild Cursing/Flaming is Allowed. Sign name in the Quote signs. " iownz melee "

--------------------------------------------------------------------RULES-------------------------------------------------------------

1.You are allowed to be in other clans such as: Pking clans, Ect.

2.You are NOT allowed to be in another Merching clan.

3.You must be at all clan meetings, If you can be online. Or else KICK FROM CLAN.

4.If you disrespect anybody in the clan. Even people your own rank. You will be warned, Then kicked.

5.You must listen to Owner's And Co-Owner.

6.Do not disrespect ANY other clans, Or anybody in them.

7.Do not Disrespect ANY players on Dragon Dagger Server.

8.Last but NOT least........ HAVE FUN!
_________________ bounce
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Quote :
Tell me a little about yourself: hmm im sexy? lol very cocky love to piss people off
hate cry babies
That might be a little problem. As you can read and you signed the agreement, If you do for somereason do any of these.
But anyways Welcome to Elite Order IOwnz Melee!!!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Ingame name:Pro skiller

How many level 99 Skill's:1

How old are you?:16 and my dad plays sometimes hese 42

What are the level 99 skill's: Fishing

How long have you played Dragon Dagger:About a month and half

Tell me a little about yourself:Well i have a main named Shawn and i enjoy playing this server. At the moment I am working for mod.

What do you do Ingame:Well I just have fun. And enjoy all the players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!   Elite Order new DD Merching Clan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite Order new DD Merching Clan!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next