DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Hax You Down for staff - New server coder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hax You Down
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 2

Hax You Down for staff - New server coder Empty
PostSubject: Hax You Down for staff - New server coder   Hax You Down for staff - New server coder I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:12 am

Hello, my name is Hax You Down.
IRL name : Diego
IGN name : Hax You Down
Computer activities : C++, Vb Programming, Server/Client coding/Managing

Apply : I would like to become the new server coder since I would like to help this server community grow.
I`m able to code much/random stuff, and I would like to really help all of you, with any of your wishes, I would try to do my best.

Hax You Down
Back to top Go down
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down for staff - New server coder   Hax You Down for staff - New server coder I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:29 am

very nice with your experience in java. if true then tell everyone what a public boolean is. dont try to look up on google cause it wont show up Razz
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down for staff - New server coder   Hax You Down for staff - New server coder I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:28 am

t2kmostkillz wrote:
very nice with your experience in java. if true then tell everyone what a public boolean is. dont try to look up on google cause it wont show up Razz

what would be the point of saying he wants to help code the server if he didnt know java? what do you think his plan could be? rofl?
Back to top Go down
Hax You Down
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down for staff - New server coder   Hax You Down for staff - New server coder I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:10 am

t2kmostkillz wrote:
Alright so, The public boolean(boolean class) wraps a value of the primitive type ("boolean") in an(the) object. Every object which`s type is Boolean actually contains a single field, which the type is Boolean.

This is what I learnd. If you don`t know nothing about Java this won`t help you shit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down for staff - New server coder   Hax You Down for staff - New server coder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hax You Down for staff - New server coder
Page 1 of 1