DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Delta 81 application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
delta 81
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

Delta 81 application Empty
PostSubject: Delta 81 application   Delta 81 application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 am

On average i will be online for about 3-4 hours a day. weekends not so much due to the fact of me and my girlfriend.

NAME: delta 81

i would love to become part of your staff because i feel like i can be a very big help in your growing server. i also want to help the server stay in tip top shape. i am not saying that it isnt. i think its time for me to help out yet another server.

my experience is very strong in the staff business. i have been a co host that was the highest i could get. twice i have been a hidden admin and also a regular admin. unfortenently i have only been a mod about 3 times. i know how everything goes and not have i once abused my powers and always respected others.

i can help your community by helping new player and helping other players around. i will also help to make sure that the game is in check and no one is disobeying the rules.

No matter what i will always respect any player on the game. higher or lower owner or not i want respect so ill treat people with it.
Back to top Go down

Delta 81 application
Page 1 of 1