DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Want to earn free xbox live, games, and other items?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bl1tz sp3c
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

Want to earn free xbox live, games, and other items? Empty
PostSubject: Want to earn free xbox live, games, and other items?   Want to earn free xbox live, games, and other items? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Hey everyone here from Dragondagger, well I just wanted to tell you guys about a little thing I like to do when I get pretty bored (other than this.) It's called points 2 shop, and heres what you do.

1. You complete selected offers on the site.

2. You earn points from these offers you have completed (but if you do an offer you MUST hit the claim button.)

3. Spend the points on lottery's, prizes (anything from amazon.com!) and other games where you can win even more points!

Now this might sound like a scam, but trust me I have done this and actually got 4 xbox 360 games! I even talk to some people who have ordered things like wii's and ipod touches! It's an awesome site.
Just click this link here and register, (you must use your real address otherwise you won't get anything!) also right when you register you get 250 points which you can use to send a dollar straight to your house. And this whole site is totally free! AMAZING!! ONE WARNING: the verification email could take a while to be sent out, say 2-3 hours, maybe more. So while you wait just sit back and play some this for a while! I know I will!

Once again here is the link.

And here

And finally here

If your still a little sceptical, register with a fake address (but don't send anything!) And just try out the site, then you can change your address to normal right when you know it's real. But don't log on on any other IP address, because they'll think your trying to scam them out of cash. So good luck with your points 2 shop!! And have fun!
Back to top Go down

Want to earn free xbox live, games, and other items?
Page 1 of 1