DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ) Empty
PostSubject: thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)   thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:24 am

hey

im thinkin of making a copy of the server with a dif ip as a backup run over this weekend..

reason:
because the server is nulling a shitload and im sick of seeing people say "im quitting" on the chatbox because of it..
stay active on this forum to see what happens.

~~update~~
OMG I"VE DONE IT IT WORKS WITH HAMACHI!!! Very Happy

hamachi:
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp
ok just download, install then go to join network and.. search :
DDBACKUP
password: 123

gui.class file
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5C0VBAB2
ok just download go to the client folder find the gui.class file and copy it and make a folder on your desktop with the backup so you can play the normal client when its on
then get the one you just downloaded and copy paste that into files in the client folder and then run and there Smile

Last edited by Invalid Name on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
sxc skillahz1
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
sxc skillahz1

DD Posts DD Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)   thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:28 am

lol..i agree. Just bcos arti doesnt go on much anymore bcos school started for him, people decide to null the server..
so if they made a backup version of the server, not as much people would say "im quitting"..

ty for this suggest noobi Razz
Back to top Go down
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)   thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Invalid Name wrote:
hey

im thinkin of making a copy of the server with a dif ip as a backup run over this weekend..

reason:
because the server is nulling a shitload and im sick of seeing people say "im quitting" on the chatbox because of it..
stay active on this forum to see what happens.

~~update~~
OMG I"VE DONE IT IT WORKS WITH HAMACHI!!! Very Happy

hamachi:
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp
ok just download, install then go to join network and.. search :
DDBACKUP
password: 123

gui.class file
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5C0VBAB2
ok just download go to the client folder find the gui.class file and copy it and make a folder on your desktop with the backup so you can play the normal client when its on
then get the one you just downloaded and copy paste that into files in the client folder and then run and there Smile
u dont need to use hamachi some just try to create a port in ur firewall and download no-ip duc setup and then ppl wont have to install Smile
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

PostSubject: Re: thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)   thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:02 pm

t2kmostkillz wrote:
u dont need to use hamachi some just try to create a port in ur firewall and download no-ip duc setup and then ppl wont have to install Smile

ya i tried no-ip and it didnt work because someone changed the password on the modem/router settings :S

this is only temporary... for this weekend only. so.. :S
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

PostSubject: Re: thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)   thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:21 pm

well people cant seem to connect -.-...

i'll work on it to try get people to connect
Back to top Go down
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)   thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:18 am

Invalid Name wrote:
t2kmostkillz wrote:

ya i tried no-ip and it didnt work because someone changed the password on the modem/router settings :S

this is only temporary... for this weekend only. so.. :S

Well if you'll dont mind how about i run it?.. i can use no-ip.. and ill try to keep on 24/7 so then there are two parts of dragon-dagger317 online.
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

PostSubject: Re: thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)   thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:31 am

t2kmostkillz wrote:
Well if you'll dont mind how about i run it?.. i can use no-ip.. and ill try to keep on 24/7 so then there are two parts of dragon-dagger317 online.

yeah. this is out of my hands now because im back at my mums house and not get on 317's anymore here that i know of..

anyway thanks for the offer talk to jason about it tho Razz
Back to top Go down
u suck newb

DD Posts DD Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)   thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:11 pm

can you make a vid of it i don't know how to do it.

and btw what backup file
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)   thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thinkin about making a backup of the server (READ)
Page 1 of 1