DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Just alittle suggestion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
B rad
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 4

Just alittle suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Just alittle suggestion.   Just alittle suggestion. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 pm

I suggest this, make a client where xlogging is completely forbidden. Like if you xlogg the account get's automatically jailed, or it shouts the player that had xlogged.
Another suggestion, SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT A RESET. But tbh, A reset is exactly what this server needs. Honestly If we want to kep donation money coming in to support the VPS or DEDI you have to fix duping. Noone will want to donate to a server where they can earn 50t in one day.
A good grip of this server dupes, but I still have never seen anything happen about it. Yeah some accounts get Banned maybe even Ip'd But what's going to prevent them from changing there IP address?

Another, I suggest to atleast give it a try to fixing massing, I know it's possible because 2 speced has done it deltascape has done it, Hell i even think PVP planet fixed there massing. These are just a few little suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Just alittle suggestion.   Just alittle suggestion. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:33 pm

B rad wrote:
I suggest this, make a client where xlogging is completely forbidden. Like if you xlogg the account get's automatically jailed, or it shouts the player that had xlogged.
Another suggestion, SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT A RESET. But tbh, A reset is exactly what this server needs. Honestly If we want to kep donation money coming in to support the VPS or DEDI you have to fix duping. Noone will want to donate to a server where they can earn 50t in one day.
A good grip of this server dupes, but I still have never seen anything happen about it. Yeah some accounts get Banned maybe even Ip'd But what's going to prevent them from changing there IP address?

Another, I suggest to atleast give it a try to fixing massing, I know it's possible because 2 speced has done it deltascape has done it, Hell i even think PVP planet fixed there massing. These are just a few little suggestions.

reset yes. xlogged is being worked on and duping as far as i know how been fixed. and massing wtf is massing :O? this source is delta based so if delta has it im pretty sure we will.
Back to top Go down
Jake
DD Noob

PostSubject: Re: Just alittle suggestion.   Just alittle suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:31 am

I know I'm a noob herebut what exactly is X-Logging.
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Just alittle suggestion.   Just alittle suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:19 am

Jake wrote:
I know I'm a noob herebut what exactly is X-Logging.

before you're about to die you close the client or the command promp window by hitting the 'x' button or alt + f4 and close the window.
Back to top Go down
Jake
DD Noob

PostSubject: Re: Just alittle suggestion.   Just alittle suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:58 am

Oh Ok, thanks.
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Just alittle suggestion.   Just alittle suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Jake wrote:
Oh Ok, thanks.
yea we kinda do need a econ reset and the xloging i know he already said it but it is still being working atm but im sure itll be fixed by the end of the month...it should be at least...hopfuly bc we have so many xlogers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just alittle suggestion.   Just alittle suggestion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just alittle suggestion.
Page 1 of 1