DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Skilling Area.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Style`
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 7

Skilling Area. Empty
PostSubject: Skilling Area.   Skilling Area. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Look below. this is for skiller's such as me who skill 247 and more.

1. We must have all the trees such as magic tree yew tree and many more and a bank would help alot.

2. We need to put this skilling area in catherby for easier ways. there could also be fishing there and many more skills.

3. Such as farming and herbole this needs to be added quick because skillers are being born.

4. Even mining and smithing every skill there accpect runecraft that ruins it leave runecraft as it is but add these to catherby beach were fishing is.

~Style
Back to top Go down
sorceron
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 6

Skilling Area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skilling Area.   Skilling Area. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:53 am

Style` wrote:

1. We must have all the trees such as magic tree yew tree and many more and a bank would help alot.

2. We need to put this skilling area in catherby for easier ways. there could also be fishing there and many more skills.

3. Such as farming and herbole this needs to be added quick because skillers are being born.

4. Even mining and smithing every skill there accpect runecraft that ruins it leave runecraft as it is but add these to catherby beach were fishing is.

~Style

last time i checked you can train farming and herblore magic trees and so can be found when going to agility course in tree gnome stronghold mining takes long but i'm fine with that you can fish in catherby the only skil that i found i canot train is smithing.
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

Skilling Area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skilling Area.   Skilling Area. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:18 am

sorceron wrote:
Style` wrote:

~Style

last time i checked you can train farming and herblore magic trees and so can be found when going to agility course in tree gnome stronghold mining takes long but i'm fine with that you can fish in catherby the only skil that i found i canot train is smithing.
you can OLNY smith in fally idk why tho but i mine in al-kahrhad lol bc theres a bank right there and in fally you have to go to ::home every time you get a full load
of ores then you gotta go back to fally them smith it then bank then mine it again and keep doing that over and over and over again...so i asked owl to make a ::fally so its faster XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skilling Area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skilling Area.   Skilling Area. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skilling Area.
Page 1 of 1