DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

some questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sorceron
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 6

some questions Empty
PostSubject: some questions   some questions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 am

Hi i have some questions for you guys:

1:is the agility course in tree gnome sronghold the only one you can train agility?
2:can you train smithing cuz i tried smelting the ores i got from mining but it didn't do a thing and if you have no bars you cant use them on an anvil too?
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: some questions   some questions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 am

sorceron wrote:

1:is the agility course in tree gnome sronghold the only one you can train agility?
2:can you train smithing cuz i tried smelting the ores i got from mining but it didn't do a thing and if you have no bars you cant use them on an anvil too?
no there is the wilderness agility corse do ::miths then go over to the gate then walk acrost it (you need 70 agility)

and mining is in fally and smithing is in fally OLNY you can olny smith the ores in fallys smithing place...
Back to top Go down
sorceron
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 6

some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: some questions   some questions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:37 pm

pker for ev wrote:
sorceron wrote:

no there is the wilderness agility corse do ::miths then go over to the gate then walk acrost it (you need 70 agility)

and mining is in fally and smithing is in fally OLNY you can olny smith the ores in fallys smithing place...

i tried smihing in fally but i woudnt smelt
Back to top Go down
Style`
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 7

some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: some questions   some questions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Read my suggestion on skilling area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: some questions   some questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonDagger 317  :: General :: General-
Jump to: