DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Great Idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

Great Idea Empty
PostSubject: Great Idea   Great Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 pm

ok welcome to my idea thread first of all i would like to say i love the server but

i think there could be some minor and major aporvments

1. make some more traing areas the best spot to train is moles tbh
Example: make slayer into a traing area for instance instead of killing monster for slayer like now you could make it for that you kill them and u acauly get other monsters and you could make it a little faster

2. Make it for when you click the tunnel all bandos and kq and everything dosnt attack you cause they own you

3. As Skillerzzz said in another thread make a ::resetattack etc command it would help alot of pures that accidently mess up and if they want it back they pay 1 bil and it gives them back there level

4. more boss monsters for instance the boss monsters i can think of is fareed and kq make a monster like the cookiemonster thing from recipe for disaster a monster and make it for u can melee it effictly (everything u like have to fc)

5. make 1 pk worth 5 points and if u die 1 u lose 5 it will help alot more Smile

6. fix the pm i can never see it and if u at home it disapears super fast

I will add more when i can think of some
Back to top Go down

Great Idea
Page 1 of 1