DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Waffles Mod app ^.^ (Deck mage, Tank maul, Ghostly rush) - My other acc's :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deckz

DD Posts DD Posts : 23

Waffles Mod app ^.^ (Deck mage, Tank maul, Ghostly rush) - My other acc's :P Empty
PostSubject: Waffles Mod app ^.^ (Deck mage, Tank maul, Ghostly rush) - My other acc's :P   Waffles Mod app ^.^ (Deck mage, Tank maul, Ghostly rush) - My other acc's :P I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:4-5 hours at max ^.^

IGN [In game name]:Waffles

Why should you become part of our staff team?: I am a very respected person and i am very friendly, i love to help and always try to encourage others to follow the rules ^.^!

What are your staff experiences?: Truthfully, I'm not gonna lie and say i've been Admin or Mod on 20 differnt servers. Razz I've never been a staff member and i hope this can be my first Very Happy

What can you do to help out our community? I can show new comers around and help everybody on the server :] I also like to remind people of the rules.. alot XD

Will you respect other staff and the owner? Of coursee, duhrr, Disrespecting them is very bad and can get you in a whole lot of trouble Very Happy

Well this is my Moderator app, I know i'm probably not going to get Mod, :/, But, why not, give it a chance! Very Happy. Thanks for reading my app Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

Waffles Mod app ^.^ (Deck mage, Tank maul, Ghostly rush) - My other acc's :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffles Mod app ^.^ (Deck mage, Tank maul, Ghostly rush) - My other acc's :P   Waffles Mod app ^.^ (Deck mage, Tank maul, Ghostly rush) - My other acc's :P I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:25 am

Read the rules, you need 20+ posts to make a application.. And must have played for over a week.. Neutral Suspect
Back to top Go down

Waffles Mod app ^.^ (Deck mage, Tank maul, Ghostly rush) - My other acc's :P
Page 1 of 1