DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Developer?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
v 3 n 0m 0uz

DD Posts DD Posts : 64

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Well I was wondering if you guys had any room for a client/server/website developer, I have a bunch of expierence and willing to help with anything, I am working on the client right now since you guys left it an open source, I'm just not doing stuff server sided because ofcoure i dont have your source :p, But yeah if you want to talk to me add adamwng@hotmail.com on msn, that goes for arti ONLY.
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Umm, i think so and if they do they dont need another one sorry.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Scartch what foot print siad of course we need a person with a good talent of coding and stuff like that. I hope arti looks at this topic.. Smile
Back to top Go down
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:40 pm

v 3 n 0m 0uz wrote:
Well I was wondering if you guys had any room for a client/server/website developer, I have a bunch of expierence and willing to help with anything, I am working on the client right now since you guys left it an open source, I'm just not doing stuff server sided because ofcoure i dont have your source :p, But yeah if you want to talk to me add adamwng@hotmail.com on msn, that goes for arti ONLY.
Thanks but me and arti are doing ok coding right now.. =\ but ill think about it.. just let arti give his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tanner
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 14

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:40 pm

I would definetly be willing to code for this game, I have owned 3 succesful servers, I have taken javascript classes, learned full html, and php programming. I would love to code for DD317.
Back to top Go down
v 3 n 0m 0uz

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Tanner wrote:
I would definetly be willing to code for this game, I have owned 3 succesful servers, I have taken javascript classes, learned full html, and php programming. I would love to code for DD317.

Make another topic, I'm asking for me not you, Also you don't fix where item's weild in the client, And if you think it's a hard process to fix weilding, You're not fit for it.
Back to top Go down
Tanner
DD Noob

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:51 pm

I didnt fully read what you said on the topic, sorry. Also dont bring up other topics on another topic.
Back to top Go down
v 3 n 0m 0uz

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Tanner wrote:
I didnt fully read what you said on the topic, sorry. Also dont bring up other topics on another topic.

Other topic? I said make your own topic instead of saying "I'll be developer too" Post another topic about it..
Back to top Go down
Tanner
DD Noob

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:11 pm

You were talking about fixing/wielding on this topic, but that was part of a different topic, not this one.
Back to top Go down
v 3 n 0m 0uz

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Tanner wrote:
You were talking about fixing/wielding on this topic, but that was part of a different topic, not this one.

If you don't want me to bring shit up that u made mistakes on, Don't post on my topics and troll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Developer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer?   Developer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Developer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonDagger 317  :: General :: General-
Jump to: