DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic

Go down 
+7
l0ve
~skillerzzz~
foot print
shawn
flashfire
Articipate
King Crit
11 posters
AuthorMessage
King Crit

DD Posts DD Posts : 33

A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic Empty
PostSubject: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 am

1. Lower the thieving stalls amount of money.

2. Lower the amount vannaka buys glories for(by alot)

3. Remove Void, Bandos, other main items for shops.

4. Lower starter from 50m, to like 1-5m.

5. DELETE ALL CURRENT TICKETS(AS THEIR WERE OVER 500K TICKETS DUPED AND RELEASED YESTERDAY)

why? Well, the way I see it, this economy is like wayy out of balance.

Think about it people, Ags for 20bil? 1k glories for 2bil? Picking one stall and getting 1m? Its pretty ridiculous. Theirs people on this game with like 700bil, and even a couple with 1 tril! Yes, thats 1000Bil.

Not to mention, the starter is 50m. A new guys logs in, all excited that he has 50m as a starter. what happens next? "wtf, everyone has like 100bil, bs, i quit."

So what I'm thinking, lower the money making ways(1m per stall? try 80-100k, 2m per glory? Try 80k). Than delete all the duped tickets, because ive seen people with over 100k tickets. (Thats 100tril, or 100,000,000,000,000 gp)

Eventually, all prices on items will drop down, and this server will have its own, perfect economy.

WEll, this is my idea. Comment 1/10.

IDEA 2 -

When you die make statius and vesta droppable.

why? - I am like, sooo tired of seeing noobs 1 item with vesta or statius. Make the noobs lose their items for acting so stupid -.-

Comment, rate 1/10.

IDEA 3 -

PK Points! We all know about them! We all want more of them!

Solution?

Listen to this - Make it 3 pk points per kill. However, make it so every time you die, you LOSE 3-6 pk points!

This way, the good pkers will really stand out.

Another problem this would fix, is people farming kills off of other people.

Example - Yo arti! I want 100 pk points! Let me kill you 100 times then you kill me 100 times! Arti: Sure bud, let me bank and lets start!

Now, what would happen if my suggestion was used?

Example 2 - Yo Arti! I want 300 pk points! Let me kill you 100 times then you kill me 100 times! Arti: You fucking crazy? Im not getting to -300 pk points. Go l2pk noob!

Comment and rate 1/10.
Back to top Go down
Articipate
Global Sexy Owner
Global Sexy Owner
Articipate

DD Posts DD Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:03 am

good and detailed.
Back to top Go down
https://articipate.forumotion.com
King Crit

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 am

Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:29 am

i agree, GREAT idea 5/5. +1 rep.
Back to top Go down
King Crit

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:42 am

To future posters, please rate out of 10, and rate all 3 ideas. thanks.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:51 am

Umm i think the economey is perfect. But i think people with vesta and stat hammers should lose them. I also like the pk points idea. rendeer 7/10

Economey---3/10
Losing vesta and stat hammer's on death------8/10
Pk points------9/10

Shawn
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:53 am

Shwan im starting to like you, you have great ideas and very deatailed idea i love it.

your awesome.. lol!

shawn 11/10 lol!
Back to top Go down
~skillerzzz~
~skillerzzz~

DD Posts DD Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:14 am

if he deltes tickets i quit and i bet alot of other people will quit Shocked
Back to top Go down
l0ve
l0ve

DD Posts DD Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 pm

the farming pk points wouldnt really solve it, because they can just make new nooby accounts and they wouldnt mind losing pk points on that account. but otherwise its ok.
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:30 pm

i like the econemy and i do agree pple should lose there vls and staiuis but for the pk point i dont think it will work they will just make another account and use it to get theres up

Economey 3/10
Losing vesta and stat hammer's on death 9/10
Pk points 2/10
Back to top Go down
Joseeh

DD Posts DD Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Good Idea Men...

He hopes that they see her
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:22 pm

sorry to say it but i dont like any of the ideas
Back to top Go down
Dead 2 Fall
Dead 2 Fall

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:20 pm

I like all the ideas. Economy has gone to shit with all the dupers and party hat duping. Pk transfering is going on alot.. I try to tell Owl Pure about it sometimes and he's to worried about selling his ags or whatever. I think Statius and shit are dropable so done?. Losing pk points is a good idea aswell, but Idk about the whole negative thing. Would suck really bad. Pk transfering can still go on.. Theres like a alaternative.. Making a new account? Limit how many accounts can be made per Ip is my suggestion. This would stop all the dupers, glitchers, This would really seperate the legits to nub faggots. :O k im done. 10/10 on all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic   A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few ways to hopefully better this server. 3 ideas in 1 topic
Page 1 of 1