DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

† Fast Madrid † Mod Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fast madrid
DD Noob
fast madrid

DD Posts DD Posts : 16

† Fast Madrid † Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: † Fast Madrid † Mod Application.   † Fast Madrid † Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:48 am

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:

7-10 hours a day.

IGN [In game name]:

Fast Madrid

Why should you become part of our staff team?

I'm very friendly, respectful, experienced, active and of course dedicated.

What are your staff experiences?

I've been mod and promoted to admin, and mod in a different server.

What can you do to help out our community?

I've always been good at helping new-comers, from giving tips to helping them actively defeat a strong monster =\. I can also advertise the server by voting and making videos to let others know what a great server this is. I can't stand seeing people brake rules and not being able to personally handle the situation.

Will you respect other staff and the owner?

Respect is what we all live for. To gain respect you must give respect. I respect all players equally, and of course the owner. Very Happy

Thanks,
Fast Madrid.

Last edited by fast madrid on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: † Fast Madrid † Mod Application.   † Fast Madrid † Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:32 pm

fast madrid wrote:
Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:7-10 hours a day.

IGN [In game name]:Fast madrid

Why should you become part of our staff team?I'm very friendly, respectful, experienced,active and of course dedicated.

What are your staff experiences?I've been mod and promoted to admin, and mod in a different server.

What can you do to help out our community?I've always been good at helping new-comers, from giving tips to helping them actively defeat a strong monster =\. I can also advertise the server by voting and making videos to let others know what a great server this is. I can't stand seeing people brake rules and not being able to personally handle the situation.

Will you respect other staff and the owner?Respect is what we all live for. To gain respect you must give respect, i respect all players equally, and of course the owner.

Thanks,
Fast Madrid.
err do you mind spacing it out like the question on the top then the awnser on the bottom?
but other wise good app
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: † Fast Madrid † Mod Application.   † Fast Madrid † Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:43 pm

gl dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: † Fast Madrid † Mod Application.   † Fast Madrid † Mod Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

† Fast Madrid † Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1