DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Vote going down everyday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cosmo
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

Vote going down everyday Empty
PostSubject: Vote going down everyday   Vote going down everyday I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 am

This server is full of shit talking little nerds so i've learned after about 5 minutes of playing. i will make sher i vote on this site..thumbs down...or not at all...it just blows. everyone trys to talk shit rite from the git go as soon as you start even the staff makes the remarks "your a no body" well obviousy i just started and now i will not play at all.. great way to get in more players there waffles and F A I L E D..im sher your server will be a hit with warm welcomes like that.
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Vote going down everyday   Vote going down everyday I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Cosmo wrote:
This server is full of shit talking little nerds so i've learned after about 5 minutes of playing. i will make sher i vote on this site..thumbs down...or not at all...it just blows. everyone trys to talk shit rite from the git go as soon as you start even the staff makes the remarks "your a no body" well obviousy i just started and now i will not play at all.. great way to get in more players there waffles and F A I L E D..im sher your server will be a hit with warm welcomes like that.

cool,are you gonna gtfo now? your kind of annoying..
Back to top Go down
im real pb
im real pb

DD Posts DD Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Vote going down everyday   Vote going down everyday I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Cosmo wrote:

You started flaming because we wouldn't give items...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote going down everyday   Vote going down everyday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote going down everyday
Page 1 of 1