DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

PKER FOR EV IS QUITING --- unless the server comes back on with no nulls

Go down 
+2
bllc!
pker for ev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PKER FOR EV IS QUITING  ---  unless the server comes back on with no nulls Empty
PostSubject: PKER FOR EV IS QUITING --- unless the server comes back on with no nulls   PKER FOR EV IS QUITING  ---  unless the server comes back on with no nulls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:59 pm

i really hate to do this but im quiting for good and i whould like to let everyone know that im quiting and theres one person that i would like to be mod for these reisons:
1. he is repectful
2. he can help out
3. hes friendly
and much more

and his name is : Kai Jr

he is the best buddy on the server that i had but i would really like for him to get mod and hed be that best mod there is (to me)

but fair well i will be geting back on the fourms but not to often...
and these 2 reisons are why im quiting

1. my grades were really good this summer and i whould like to keep them really good...

2. ive got a gf and shes there to souport me soo yea!

well c ya!!!

EDIT: If the server will come back on with no nulls then i will start playing again but if it dosnt then i will sadly quit for sure...but im sure jason will fix everything and yea so hopfuly he fixes it?? XD

Last edited by pker for ev on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UNLESS SERVER STOPS NULLING)
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PKER FOR EV IS QUITING  ---  unless the server comes back on with no nulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER FOR EV IS QUITING --- unless the server comes back on with no nulls   PKER FOR EV IS QUITING  ---  unless the server comes back on with no nulls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:35 pm

aww adiois pker have a good one and hope u get laid by ur gf i mean hope she supports u Smile lol
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: PKER FOR EV IS QUITING --- unless the server comes back on with no nulls   PKER FOR EV IS QUITING  ---  unless the server comes back on with no nulls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:53 pm

So if i cant find new owners for Elite Order, I will have to close it down. =(
Well good luck man.
I hope u get laid by ur GF and sooooooon!
Good luck with ur life and grades man.
Peace.
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: PKER FOR EV IS QUITING --- unless the server comes back on with no nulls   PKER FOR EV IS QUITING  ---  unless the server comes back on with no nulls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:03 pm

eh..i get like 99+ overall averages in school, got a hot gf, and play sports all year round and i still play but you know what? the server never being fucking up is pissing the fuck out of me so im probably quitting too if the server doesnt come up SOON
Back to top Go down
Kai Jr

DD Posts DD Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: PKER FOR EV IS QUITING --- unless the server comes back on with no nulls   PKER FOR EV IS QUITING  ---  unless the server comes back on with no nulls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Don't leave me -.- =( best with life my good buddy. Come back soon.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: PKER FOR EV IS QUITING --- unless the server comes back on with no nulls   PKER FOR EV IS QUITING  ---  unless the server comes back on with no nulls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Damn guys if pker has to go he has to go..Hese got a girl friend now and soon probley a family. I think kai should be mod Very Happy. Ohh and why does no one want me for mod Sad im helpful just like kai..
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: PKER FOR EV IS QUITING --- unless the server comes back on with no nulls   PKER FOR EV IS QUITING  ---  unless the server comes back on with no nulls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 pm

shawn wrote:
Damn guys if pker has to go he has to go..Hese got a girl friend now and soon probley a family. I think kai should be mod Very Happy. Ohh and why does no one want me for mod Sad im helpful just like kai..
Because ur name is Shawn.
No one likes the name shawn.
JK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PKER FOR EV IS QUITING --- unless the server comes back on with no nulls   PKER FOR EV IS QUITING  ---  unless the server comes back on with no nulls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PKER FOR EV IS QUITING --- unless the server comes back on with no nulls
Page 1 of 1