DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!

Go down 
+6
pker for ev
shawn
fantom
Invalid Name
bllc!
t2kmostkillz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! Empty
PostSubject: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:51 pm

I am really effing pissed off! whoever hacked my effing account is in deep shit! for posting stuff like "guys i think im really dying in irl" and all that shit! Who the hell thinks my father or anyones would post shit saying oo he died plz remember him! thats so freaking retarded and whoever did it im pissed off like really bad! im not gonna freaking die!@ im not dead someone hacked my forums account and im sorry for that shit that happened. so now you all kno that i was hacked and i am not effing dead! and i think i kno who hacked my account...
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:13 pm

i new it wasnt true rofl the "tombstone" look so freaking fake and i dought if ur sick u would post on this first lol..
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:37 am

still dont believe you.. because imo i think you did it for attention. you wanted sympathy because you quit.. sorry but. honestly.. as if you'd hack a forums account. thats just a rofl tbh.
Back to top Go down
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:14 pm

Invalid Name wrote:
still dont believe you.. because imo i think you did it for attention. you wanted sympathy because you quit.. sorry but. honestly.. as if you'd hack a forums account. thats just a rofl tbh.
tbh idc wht u think im just letting ppl kno wht really happened kinda stupis to post stuff like tht
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:26 pm

wow gay
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Wow dude just "fucking" WOW.. We had this big thing for you on the server because you died for fucking sake... Suspect Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:38 pm

dude thats bull who ever did that dude thats really gay
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

DD Posts DD Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:24 pm

tbh i think you decided to post this bull shit after people started to notice your failures. so fakeing your death and other shit does not work.
Back to top Go down
http://mtentertainment.co.cc
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:37 pm

tbeezy wrote:
tbh i think you decided to post this bull shit after people started to notice your failures. so fakeing your death and other shit does not work.

LOL! my failures?!?!?! i did not fucking post that stupid shit how many fucking times do i have to say it and two i dont know who the hell u are so u need to stop trying to start shit fresh meat...I am just telling u all that i did not post that and im sorry for what you'll did for no reason. but this is pissing me off..
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Quote :
LOL! my failures?!?!?! i did not fucking post that stupid shit how many fucking times do i have to say it and two i dont know who the hell u are so u need to stop trying to start shit fresh meat...I am just telling u all that i did not post that and im sorry for what you'll did for no reason. but this is pissing me off..

you're starting to piss me off now... why would someone hack you're forums account? then mysteriously know the password to your image hosting site? (whatever you use like in the other thread that tbeezy replied to..) and upload "your" marble edited gravestone.. just rack off man. you quit because jason wouldnt let you code then you cried and faked your death and now you're advertising your server..
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Dude, Invalid Name don't be a fucking dick.. Dude no body knows if he faked it or not, So stop talking bs.

P.S--Sorry for swearing Razz I just dont think people should judge something they dont know.
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:28 pm

shawn wrote:
Dude, Invalid Name don't be a fucking dick.. Dude no body knows if he faked it or not, So stop talking bs.

P.S--Sorry for swearing Razz I just dont think people should judge something they dont know.
if he has admin cp he can view his posts on the topics what Ip made that post. and if its his you know he is full of shit like he is already.
Back to top Go down
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Invalid Name wrote:
Quote :

you're starting to piss me off now... why would someone hack you're forums account? then mysteriously know the password to your image hosting site? (whatever you use like in the other thread that tbeezy replied to..) and upload "your" marble edited gravestone.. just rack off man. you quit because jason wouldnt let you code then you cried and faked your death and now you're advertising your server..
how the hell am i advertising my server? thats not advertising and tbh i got pms asking if ppl could join and i said NO and plus i dont host my server.. i just code sources etc.. and ur a freaking 10yr old who thinks u own everything and everyone and plus i didnt fucking post that shit. and also u should grow a pair b4 u try to talk shit u lil but fucker. im really pissed at this.
Back to top Go down
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 pm

tbeezy wrote:
shawn wrote:

if he has admin cp he can view his posts on the topics what Ip made that post. and if its his you know he is full of shit like he is already.
Like i said kid gtfo and stop starting stuff.. its really sad tbh. hope u dont plan in getting staff.. trying to start stuff..
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:37 pm

t2kmostkillz wrote:
tbeezy wrote:
shawn wrote:

Like i said kid gtfo and stop starting stuff.. its really sad tbh. hope u dont plan in getting staff.. trying to start stuff..

are you stupid? learn to fucking read. i said i'm proving a fact. have him run the topic starters ip. if its the same it just proves your a fake and a douche. i ran for staff at one point the stoped because the 20+ ppl that did join a day before the server don't come online anymore. applys for staff that plays the first day the bumps all of the actual loyal players topics down. and stfu bitch stop acting like it wasn't you.

-ps this reply was hacked also 0.0
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 pm

I believe him. I think that we should atleast give him a chance to prove himself. Instead of just being a complete dick to him from the start.....
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:30 am

t2kmostkillz wrote:
how the hell am i advertising my server? thats not advertising and tbh i got pms asking if ppl could join and i said NO and plus i dont host my server.. i just code sources etc.. and ur a freaking 10yr old who thinks u own everything and everyone and plus i didnt fucking post that shit. and also u should grow a pair b4 u try to talk shit u lil but fucker. im really pissed at this.

ahhh you really make me lol dude.. seriously as i've said before why the fuck would someone hack a forums account and then say you died.. i lol'd so hard. also im 14 buddy. and atleast i have a pair thats not on my head, up my ass or in my mouth.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Get At Me

DD Posts DD Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 am

good, we dont need anybody dying do we :[)?
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Invalid Name wrote:
t2kmostkillz wrote:

ahhh you really make me lol dude.. seriously as i've said before why the fuck would someone hack a forums account and then say you died.. i lol'd so hard. also im 14 buddy. and atleast i have a pair thats not on my head, up my ass or in my mouth.. Smile

I think ur awesome and all. But iam pretty sure thats not a way for an Admin to talk to somebody like that. And Why so harsh. Cant you check the IP from the post and check?
Well both of you should not talk like you do. Figure out things private so this doesnt happen. And so it doesnt look like ur a total douchbag.

P.S- I Honestly dont like how u talk to people kid....
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:35 pm

D1stu4b3d wrote:
I think ur awesome and all. But iam pretty sure thats not a way for an Admin to talk to somebody like that. And Why so harsh. Cant you check the IP from the post and check?
Well both of you should not talk like you do. Figure out things private so this doesnt happen. And so it doesnt look like ur a total douchbag.

i know its pretty harsh i shouldn't talk like this in public but... I REALLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE JUST DO STUPID CRAP TO GET ATTENTION AND SYMPATHY!!

im 99.99% of the time as nice as i can be to people but when they just do crap like this and get on my bad side im an ass. sorry if people want me to remove what i posted just say so and i will
Back to top Go down
x violated x
DD Noob
x violated x

DD Posts DD Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 am

I Know I Aint On The Topic Atm But Is The Server On? Please Tell Me Or Whats The Matter With It
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:26 am

Invalid Name wrote:
D1stu4b3d wrote:

i know its pretty harsh i shouldn't talk like this in public but... I REALLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE JUST DO STUPID CRAP TO GET ATTENTION AND SYMPATHY!!

im 99.99% of the time as nice as i can be to people but when they just do crap like this and get on my bad side im an ass. sorry if people want me to remove what i posted just say so and i will
tbh if they got a pair of balls they can handle it.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:54 am

Dude tb arti isnt gona run some kind of ip checker ok..Its pointless, so what if taylor really was faking his death..Does it fucking matter!NO
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:17 am

shawn wrote:
Dude tb arti isnt gona run some kind of ip checker ok..Its pointless, so what if taylor really was faking his death..Does it fucking matter!NO
there are more then 1 admin.
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Yes. But what iam trying to get to. Why be such a dick to Taylor when he said he didnt do it. And why be a dick if u got no proof he didnt do it. Or proof he did do it. We wont know.
Thats all i gotta say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!   T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T2kmostkillz did not @#!@### die!
Page 1 of 1