DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums
 
HomeDDCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Share | 
 

 Funny.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
v 3 n 0m 0uz
Member


DD Posts DD Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Funny.....   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 pm

You wanna know what's funny? Articipate asks me for all these codes and shit and he's never on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Hood River OR

PostSubject: Re: Funny.....   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:51 pm

v 3 n 0m 0uz wrote:
You wanna know what's funny? Articipate asks me for all these codes and shit and he's never on.
dude he just moved so calm down dude its not a problem he jsut JUST moved so he cant get on atm..

_________________
!~! pker for ev !~!king
first one with 300 posts AMFG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v 3 n 0m 0uz
Member


DD Posts DD Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Funny.....   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:52 pm

pker for ev wrote:
v 3 n 0m 0uz wrote:
You wanna know what's funny? Articipate asks me for all these codes and shit and he's never on.
dude he just moved so calm down dude its not a problem he jsut JUST moved so he cant get on atm..

I'm not mad, it's just annoying, Like he asked me for the NEW gs emotes earlier, Then isnt on, Then he gets on talking to other people, I say "Arti" He ignores me..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Hood River OR

PostSubject: Re: Funny.....   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:54 pm

v 3 n 0m 0uz wrote:
pker for ev wrote:
v 3 n 0m 0uz wrote:
You wanna know what's funny? Articipate asks me for all these codes and shit and he's never on.
dude he just moved so calm down dude its not a problem he jsut JUST moved so he cant get on atm..

I'm not mad, it's just annoying, Like he asked me for the NEW gs emotes earlier, Then isnt on, Then he gets on talking to other people, I say "Arti" He ignores me..
another thing is is that he mostly afk away doing somthing or coding and stuff.

_________________
!~! pker for ev !~!king
first one with 300 posts AMFG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v 3 n 0m 0uz
Member


DD Posts DD Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Funny.....   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:54 pm

pker for ev wrote:
v 3 n 0m 0uz wrote:
pker for ev wrote:
v 3 n 0m 0uz wrote:
You wanna know what's funny? Articipate asks me for all these codes and shit and he's never on.
dude he just moved so calm down dude its not a problem he jsut JUST moved so he cant get on atm..

I'm not mad, it's just annoying, Like he asked me for the NEW gs emotes earlier, Then isnt on, Then he gets on talking to other people, I say "Arti" He ignores me..
another thing is is that he mostly afk away doing somthing or coding and stuff.

Hence "Talking to other people"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pure fuckz
DD Noob
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : coneticut

PostSubject: Re: Funny.....   Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:07 am

i agree with u that is unfair..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Funny.....   

Back to top Go down
 
Funny.....
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonDagger 317  :: General :: General-
Jump to: