DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Additional Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerda
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 10

Additional Rules Empty
PostSubject: Additional Rules   Additional Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Now, if someone were have to swore at you, and you reply with a bad comment... Things can get very ugly. But what most people tend to do is just fight against them thinking there going to win. For example...
Additional Rules 20jofoj
WRONG
You do not fight back against them, calling them names and making it worse. The worst thing that can happen is, people can get people to hate you. Or everytime you log in, harse words will be thrown at you. This is the proper thing to do..
Additional Rules 2rdwyu9
CORRECT
Dont fight back with them, just say "Please stop bothering me" and put them in ignore list if they dont stop.

If someone made fun of you because you are not a very good pker. Do you reply with a "STFU", "You Fail", "Suck My ****", Etc.
Additional Rules 2null09
WRONG
You should not even be mean in the first place, if you pked the person, or the person pked you. This is what should really happen.
Additional Rules Zwzukz
CORRECT
Just say, "Good Fight" instead of making enemies that could have turned to be your best friend.

Flaming an admin, now most people dont understand the concept of what "Flaming an admin" means... For example, Me "Cerda" have been told off for doing my job, Like if i had jailed Someone, the answer would be, "I will get you demoted", "Your the worst admin ever", "I never even did anything you **** Muncher!". Not exceptable.. Even if i did not reply to a player because i am helping 3 other players, I tend to get comments like this...
Additional Rules 70umhl
WRONG
If an administrator does not help you, you think telling them off will help your case? it will just make the admin not like you as much... This is what should have happened.
Additional Rules 66kkm9
CORRECT

... Thank you for listening to these rules. Please use them wisely. ~Made By Cerda. Person In Pictures

~Cerda
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

DD Posts DD Posts : 54

Additional Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Rules   Additional Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Yet again this is not this server make guide that are made on this server understand don't C&P from other servers because it doesn't help as much or at all Smile
Back to top Go down
Cerda
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 10

Additional Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Rules   Additional Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Well its because no one made a rule section... So im going to post something in suggestion
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

Additional Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Rules   Additional Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:51 am

Cerda wrote:
Well its because no one made a rule section... So im going to post something in suggestion

lol dude. if you even play this game you would've noticed we have rules Very Happy (::rules) everything players need to know is on that.
Back to top Go down
Kolbrick

DD Posts DD Posts : 46

Additional Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Rules   Additional Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 pm

lol this is pointless just do
::rules
Back to top Go down
im real pb
im real pb

DD Posts DD Posts : 110

Additional Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Rules   Additional Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 am

nice guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Additional Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Rules   Additional Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Additional Rules
Page 1 of 1