DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums
 
HomeDDCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Share | 
 

 Guide for Newbs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead 2 Fall
Junior Member
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Guide for Newbs.   Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Ok well this guide is seriously for players right off the boat.

Table of Contents

1A. Money and Tickets
2A. Basic Commands
3A. Pure Or Not?
4A. Lure D Bags
5A. Where do I buy things?
6A. What Are Pk Points?
7A. What Next?
8A. Credits



1A. Money and Tickets






The currency in Dragon Dagger is over the billions. So to trade amongst players there are Castle War Tickets. Now Castle War tickets are like checks in real life. Its like a piece of paper saying that this is worth so and so. In this case they are worth 1 billion gold pieces. To create Castle War Tickets or for short Tickets, You require 1,000,000,000 Gp. Type ::Ticket and you will receive a Ticket. To achieve the gold from the ticket type the command ::gold. Now WARNING. Do not exceed 2147m Gold or you will lose money since that is the max. So limit yourself to typing ::gold twice before you do another one.



2A. Basic Commands


So Dragon Dagger Server has some basic commands that you always need to know and keep handy.

::shout - Such as the yell command on other servers
::miths - Teleports you to mithril dragons
::hills - Teleports you to hill giants
::castle - Teleports you to the castle in the WILD
::pure - Gives you 99 Str, 99 Mage, 99 Range and 99 Hp ( Rumored to do 20% less damage if used pure command )
::mypks - Gives you a count of how many kills achieved in the wild.
::pkrules - Reading these are a must. If not you may accidently run into a ban.
::venge - Gives Venge runes, Currently only works for donators
::barrage - Gives Barrage runes, Currently only works for donators
::arrows - Gives arrows, Currently only works for donators
Ps. There are more, but I cannot think of any currently.



3A. Pure Or Not?


Well being a pure can be a very exciting and a very agervating experiance. Did I mention you can obtain loads of wealth by Pking? Most users on this server are pures, but if you are a new member of Dragon Dagger I suggest you become a main. Later down the road is the path for a pure when your more experianced. Becoming a Pure is very simple to do, Just type ::pure and you will acheive 99 Range, 99 Mage, 99 Str and 99 Hp. Now you are combat lvl 74. There is a rumor that if you manually train your character from lvl 3 to these stats you will hit alot higher. I personally have not tested this, but I am in the process of it. [ This Section will be updated more after tests and ideas ].



4A. Lure D - Bags


This section will be rather short since this is more of a tip. When running about Dragon Dagger and you are reading the shout messages try to avoid the ones that seem 2 Good 2 Be True. Such as, " Everyone Go to ::mithspartyhatsfreepl0x. This is a lure and if you read the commands earlier this will teleport you to mithril dragons out in lvl 54 Wild. No matter what ending as long as it begins with the normal command you will be teleportated. Very common ones are

::Castlewars
::puremaxcash - This is not really a lure, but more of a fuck you up and make you lose all your hard work.
::mithpartyhats
::hilldropparty
Etc, Etc,



5A. Where to buy things?






To purcahse things with your starter money head out North West. You will see a General Store Icon. Most or Almost everything needed will be within this shop. This ranges from Potions, Food, Armour , Weapons and even God Swords.



6A. What Are Pk Points?






Now Pk points are another type of currency. When you kill another player inside Edgville or any type of wild you will achieve a Pk Point. To check how many Pk points you have type the command ::mypks . With the Pk points that you earn you are able to purchase armour and rare items. Now since Pking is alot harder than making money or doing assault the items are extremely rare. To purchase items with Pk Points you will need to head to edgeville wild. Next to the bank in the wild there will be a Easter Bunny. Speak with him to purchase a item. Bear Head cost 10 Pk points so for example. I go out and kill 10 people. Than I head back to the bunny. Go withrdraw 10 coins from my bank since this is required also to purchase than buy from the bunny the bear helm. Remember you need the 10 normal coins aswell.




7A. Whats Next?


Well now that you moved on and worked and achieved max skills in Attack, Str, Def, Pray, etc. What do you do next? Tired of Pking? Well try skilling or merchanting. Skilling wont be as much fun as combat training since not many skill, but wont you feel like a badass walking up in edgeville bank with the only Wood Cutting skill cape? I know I would! Merchanting is hard, but may be easy at times. Prices on Dragon Dagger fluctuate constantly and than will put a nice penny in your pocket if you take advantage of that.



8A. Credits


Credts to absolutly no one. Since no one attempted to help or give out money to me when I was a newb. This guide is to help all that need it.

If you ever need any help message me

Tragedy , Dead 2 Fall , I got Skills .

Peace Out (:


Last edited by Dead 2 Fall on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a image.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gy
Senior Member


DD Posts DD Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Dead 2 Fall wrote:
Ok well this guide is seriously for players right off the boat.

Table of Contents

1A. Money and Tickets
2A. Basic Commands
3A. Pure Or Not?
4A. Lure D Bags
5A. Where do I buy things?
6A. What Are Pk Points?
7A. What Next?
8A. Credits



1A. Money and Tickets


The currency in Dragon Dagger is over the billions. So to trade amongst players there are Castle War Tickets. Now Castle War tickets are like checks in real life. Its like a piece of paper saying that this is worth so and so. In this case they are worth 1 billion gold pieces. To create Castle War Tickets or for short Tickets, You require 1,000,000,000 Gp. Type ::Ticket and you will receive a Ticket. To achieve the gold from the ticket type the command ::gold. Now WARNING. Do not exceed 2147m Gold or you will lose money since that is the max. So limit yourself to typing ::gold twice before you do another one.



2A. Basic Commands


So Dragon Dagger Server has some basic commands that you always need to know and keep handy.

::shout - Such as the yell command on other servers
::miths - Teleports you to mithril dragons
::hills - Teleports you to hill giants
::castle - Teleports you to the castle in the WILD
::pure - Gives you 99 Str, 99 Mage, 99 Range and 99 Hp ( Rumored to do 20% less damage if used pure command )
::mypks - Gives you a count of how many kills achieved in the wild.
::pkrules - Reading these are a must. If not you may accidently run into a ban.
::venge - Gives Venge runes, Currently only works for donators
::barrage - Gives Barrage runes, Currently only works for donators
::arrows - Gives arrows, Currently only works for donators
Ps. There are more, but I cannot think of any currently.



3A. Pure Or Not?


Well being a pure can be a very exciting and a very agervating experiance. Did I mention you can obtain loads of wealth by Pking? Most users on this server are pures, but if you are a new member of Dragon Dagger I suggest you become a main. Later down the road is the path for a pure when your more experianced. Becoming a Pure is very simple to do, Just type ::pure and you will acheive 99 Range, 99 Mage, 99 Str and 99 Hp. Now you are combat lvl 74. There is a rumor that if you manually train your character from lvl 3 to these stats you will hit alot higher. I personally have not tested this, but I am in the process of it. [ This Section will be updated more after tests and ideas ].



4A. Lure D - Bags


This section will be rather short since this is more of a tip. When running about Dragon Dagger and you are reading the shout messages try to avoid the ones that seem 2 Good 2 Be True. Such as, " Everyone Go to ::mithspartyhatsfreepl0x. This is a lure and if you read the commands earlier this will teleport you to mithril dragons out in lvl 54 Wild. No matter what ending as long as it begins with the normal command you will be teleportated. Very common ones are

::Castlewars
::puremaxcash - This is not really a lure, but more of a fuck you up and make you lose all your hard work.
::mithpartyhats
::hilldropparty
Etc, Etc,



5A. Where to buy things?


[This Section Will have pictures when the server becomes Un-Nulled ]

To purcahse things with your starter money head out North West. You will see a General Store Icon. Most or Almost everything needed will be within this shop. This ranges from Potions, Food, Armour , Weapons and even God Swords.

[This Section Will have pictures when the server becomes Un-Nulled ]



6A. What Are Pk Points?


[This Section Will have pictures when the server becomes Un-Nulled ]

Now Pk points are another type of currency. When you kill another player inside Edgville or any type of wild you will achieve a Pk Point. To check how many Pk points you have type the command ::mypks . With the Pk points that you earn you are able to purchase armour and rare items. Now since Pking is alot harder than making money or doing assault the items are extremely rare. To purchase items with Pk Points you will need to head to edgeville wild. Next to the bank in the wild there will be a Easter Bunny. Speak with him to purchase a item. Bear Head cost 10 Pk points so for example. I go out and kill 10 people. Than I head back to the bunny. Go withrdraw 10 coins from my bank since this is required also to purchase than buy from the bunny the bear helm. Remember you need the 10 normal coins aswell.

[This Section Will have pictures when the server becomes Un-Nulled ]



7A. Whats Next?


Well now that you moved on and worked and achieved max skills in Attack, Str, Def, Pray, etc. What do you do next? Tired of Pking? Well try skilling or merchanting. Skilling wont be as much fun as combat training since not many skill, but wont you feel like a badass walking up in edgeville bank with the only Wood Cutting skill cape? I know I would! Merchanting is hard, but may be easy at times. Prices on Dragon Dagger fluctuate constantly and than will put a nice penny in your pocket if you take advantage of that.



8A. Credits


Credts to absolutly no one. Since no one attempted to help or give out money to me when I was a newb. This guide is to help all that need it.

If you ever need any help message me

Tragedy , Dead 2 Fall , I got Skills .

Peace Out (:




omfg you spent alot of time in this, very nice guide! its really helpful for new players:P?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead 2 Fall
Junior Member
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Thanks (: . GUIDE NOW HAS PICTURES. Would apreciate if rep'd geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead 2 Fall
Junior Member
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Cmon Niggas. Rate or Hate (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kr4ck H3ad
Junior Member
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Well......It's a Good Guide...but idunno...lawl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Hood River OR

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:28 am

holy shit dude wow how long did it take you to make the thing...damn but thats gonna be a good guide for allllll newcombers

_________________
!~! pker for ev !~!king
first one with 300 posts AMFG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bllc!
Haxor IRL
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 am

20/10 great job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Hood River OR

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:18 am

bllc! wrote:
20/10 great job!
ohh hell yea its a 20/10 o.o
he must of took like 1 hours

_________________
!~! pker for ev !~!king
first one with 300 posts AMFG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gy
Senior Member


DD Posts DD Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 am

pker for ev wrote:
bllc! wrote:
20/10 great job!
ohh hell yea its a 20/10 o.o
he must of took like 1 hours


yeah, this is really good Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Hood River OR

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm

better then good more like awsome or or or or i dont know XD

_________________
!~! pker for ev !~!king
first one with 300 posts AMFG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gy
Senior Member


DD Posts DD Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:00 pm

pker for ev wrote:
better then good more like awsome or or or or i dont know XD


i agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead 2 Fall
Junior Member
avatar

DD Posts DD Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Took me a hour and like 20 minutes. Thanks for the replys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guide for Newbs.   

Back to top Go down
 
Guide for Newbs.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level
» Guide: Mystery Manor Achievements: Requirements and Rewards
» Yet another guide to create opening chess book [PolyGlot]
» Excellent New Guide to bookmaking
» Easy Guide to Chess

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonDagger 317  :: General :: Guide Section-
Jump to: