DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Taylor's tombstone

Go down 
+4
Invalid Name
foot print
shawn
t2kmostkillz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:06 pm

im really pissed off at this bs..

Last edited by t2kmostkillz on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Thats a very nice tomb stone. I think taylor will aprecaite it. Im very sorry to hear you son died. I pray every night for taylor and your guy's family.
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Im so sorry to hear about that he was around my age too im only 15 atm im so sorry to hear.
Back to top Go down
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

DD Posts DD Posts : 79

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 pm

i dont mean to sound like a dickhead or anything but honestly.. if this really did happen im so so sorry for your loss he was a great kid and a good friend

but.. honestly.. it seems a bit fishy that all this happens straight after he quit this server..
first he ip banned himself from this server.. then made a thread on him quitting, then a day after he makes another thread about his server then he says he thinks he's dying and goes to the hospital and now his family are saying that he passed away and now theres a tombstone..

honestly i am actually finding this quite hard to believe..

Taylor's tombstone Stone

if you look at it it actually looks like the writing is edited onto the tombstone and what stood out to me most was that the R.I.P isnt even in the center of it..

im sorry..

if Taylor did pass away may he rest in peace
once again im sorry.
Back to top Go down
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 pm

I should have said earlier we did edit the words on the tombstone because it was Grey marble. I do understand your thought, but he really did pass away and what you posted did hurt me. If you think this is a lie, then I don't know what to tell you then. Whats real is real and what's not is not. I can't tell people what to believe, but one thing is we have lost a son of our lives. I could have not told you'll about what has happened. Then you all would wonder what had happened to him. For what? I thought he would want everyone to know. Well it's getting late and I'm sorry for what you have said.
Back to top Go down
Notoriety
Notoriety

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Im lmao so hard at this! That's such fucking fake ass writing. Just gtfo kid, we all know this is fake.
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

DD Posts DD Posts : 185

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:55 pm

i don't know what to belive but if he has passed away i hiope you guys manage without him i was his fellow staff and he was a good mate to me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:45 am

yeah alright. this is complete bullshit lol. i lol at this and whoever started all these bullshit threads.
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:29 pm

fakest thing in the world
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

DD Posts DD Posts : 64

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:41 pm

sounds like complete bull shit to me. i've seen people do this before over the years. they just want attention.

btw if you are his "mom or dad" why or how would you manage to know about this server & site? and why would you care enough to tell us? like seriously an average person cant figure out how to register. how are you manage to find the right forum and how to put a fake ass edited image up?. not to mention i could prob find on google in 5 mins.
oh yeah why is the image uploaded as "brendagriffiths_2008"

btw why is your image uploaded after 3 more images was uploaded after you "passed on"
saying you coded the server?
Taylor's tombstone Apocalypse1
Taylor's tombstone Apocalypse3
Taylor's tombstone Apocalypse2

these images were found in your photo bucket account.
https://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/brendagriffiths_2008/

Failure at fakeing.
Back to top Go down
http://mtentertainment.co.cc
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:40 pm

tbeezy wrote:
sounds like complete bull shit to me. i've seen people do this before over the years. they just want attention.

btw if you are his "mom or dad" why or how would you manage to know about this server & site? and why would you care enough to tell us? like seriously an average person cant figure out how to register. how are you manage to find the right forum and how to put a fake ass edited image up?. not to mention i could prob find on google in 5 mins.

btw why is your image uploaded after 3 more images was uploaded after you "passed on"

Failure at fakeing.
stop trying to start shit kid.. i told everyone once i did not post this bullshit!
Back to top Go down
tbeezy
tbeezy

DD Posts DD Posts : 64

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:51 pm

t2kmostkillz wrote:
tbeezy wrote:

Failure at fakeing.
stop trying to start shit kid.. i told everyone once i did not post this bullshit!
i'm not starting shit i'm proving your facts wrong. and then you say you got hacked and come back saying oh a hacker did this and that. bull shit kid.

oh my account got hacked... in this reply....pffft
Back to top Go down
http://mtentertainment.co.cc
Invalid Name
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator
Invalid Name

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:36 pm

i rofl at this so hard. dude you got a good point Tbeezy. those pics are from that account and so is the tombstone pic. this is uber bullshit man.. taylor you're attention seeking and starting all this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taylor's tombstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's tombstone   Taylor's tombstone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor's tombstone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonDagger 317  :: General :: General-
Jump to: