DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

notoriety d bow glitching and barraging

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

Notoriety - notoriety d bow glitching and barraging Empty
PostSubject: notoriety d bow glitching and barraging   Notoriety - notoriety d bow glitching and barraging I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:57 pm

this is a video of notoriety d bow glitching and also barraging when stfu had told him not to along with greet my k0, and he did hear them say it because he responded.

https://s909.photobucket.com/albums/ac291/flashfire_2009_2009/?action=view&current=notoriety.flv

at 2:06 you can see him barraging because he is the only one not hit
at 2:06 you can see he is d bow glitching because my hp shows 63 but my hp bar shows around 17 (which is what it was, you can tell after i eat it is at 37 but you have to subtract the 20 from the shark i just ate)
at 1:29 you can see he is barraging again he is the only one not hit
at o:38 he is still d bow glitching he hits double 0's but my hp goes down
at 0:29 he is still barraging.
Back to top Go down
Notoriety
Notoriety

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: notoriety d bow glitching and barraging   Notoriety - notoriety d bow glitching and barraging I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Omfg i just rofled irl! This shit is so funny, he thinks i barraged when you can simply see i blitzed. Stfu told me to not barrage, just use blitz. Then 30mins later he finds out blitzing is same as barrage, so he said dont blitz. So i stopped. Hahaha this is fucking epic, i would delete this if i were you kid.
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: notoriety d bow glitching and barraging   Notoriety - notoriety d bow glitching and barraging I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Notoriety wrote:
Omfg i just rofled irl! This shit is so funny, he thinks i barraged when you can simply see i blitzed. Stfu told me to not barrage, just use blitz. Then 30mins later he finds out blitzing is same as barrage, so he said dont blitz. So i stopped. Hahaha this is fucking epic, i would delete this if i were you kid.

still got the d bow glitch
Back to top Go down
D1stu4b3d
D1stu4b3d

DD Posts DD Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: notoriety d bow glitching and barraging   Notoriety - notoriety d bow glitching and barraging I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:30 pm

This time i agree with Notor near the end u can see in the top right coroner of the screen u can see the barrager...
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

PostSubject: Re: notoriety d bow glitching and barraging   Notoriety - notoriety d bow glitching and barraging I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:32 pm

D1stu4b3d wrote:
This time i agree with Notor near the end u can see in the top right coroner of the screen u can see the barrager...
well towards the end then but before that guy wasnt there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: notoriety d bow glitching and barraging   Notoriety - notoriety d bow glitching and barraging I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

notoriety d bow glitching and barraging
Page 1 of 1