DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Should stfu get admin back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

DD Posts DD Posts : 185

Should stfu get admin back Empty
PostSubject: Should stfu get admin back   Should stfu get admin back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:37 am

Hey as most of you know I was demoted and I have a good reason to be staff again which most of u should know so kujust comment and put a yes or no thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
shawn
Haxor IRL
shawn

DD Posts DD Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Should stfu get admin back   Should stfu get admin back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:34 am

Yes you should get admin back, there is not reason for you to have gotten demoted your Internet broke that, happens to all people onces in there lives. I think you should get admin back.
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Should stfu get admin back   Should stfu get admin back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 am

dude really you should become admin again or atleast mod ifnot admin for this reison:::

i think you should become admin again because its not your fault that you got demoted for lack of ingame activity it was nature that caused that so its not really your fault
i say you should get admin or ifnot admin like i said mod
its a yes from me
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Should stfu get admin back   Should stfu get admin back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:07 pm

even throgh i dont no you its a yes from me from what i herd a tree faling on internet cable Mad theres nothing u colda done gl getting admin back
Back to top Go down
foot print
foot print

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Should stfu get admin back   Should stfu get admin back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 pm

I agree. Very Happy You should get admin or at lease some part of the server you seem to really care that you lost your admin. and also im just sayin but i would be f$@#ing pissed if it was becasue of my internet. So man its not your fault

HOPE YOU GET ADMIN BACK.! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should stfu get admin back   Should stfu get admin back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should stfu get admin back
Page 1 of 1