DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

client cmd closes as soon as you open it?

Go down 
+2
sxc skillahz1
angelife
6 posters
AuthorMessage
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

DD Posts DD Posts : 173

client cmd closes as soon as you open it? Empty
PostSubject: client cmd closes as soon as you open it?   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:02 pm

ok well today i saw atleast 3+ people on the chat asking for help for like 20 mins because whenever they clicked the "@run" in their client. the cmd(big black box) would come up and then immediatly close,therefore they cant play the server.

here is a quick fix to keep your client urnning like its supposed to.

go to the client folder.
2.right click "@run"
3.click edit.
replace everything in there with this
Code:
@echo off
title CLient
java -Xmx500m -cp .;./bin; EGUI

then save and close. and there u go ur ready to play! Very Happy

i tested this on my client. it closed and shut down immediatly. this is probably because my client works with the other @run code. if this doesnt fix your problem then i'm terribly sorry and im glad you atleast had a look at our server info/forums

if it did work then, well...have fun on server guys!

-owlfanatic77
Back to top Go down
sxc skillahz1
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
sxc skillahz1

DD Posts DD Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: client cmd closes as soon as you open it?   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:08 am

lol when that happens to me, itz just a sign that my java is stuffing up o.o
but i just restart my comp and it fixes lol ;p
Back to top Go down
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

PostSubject: Re: client cmd closes as soon as you open it?   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:44 am

o well Razz.i think that works also XD
Back to top Go down
im real pb
im real pb

DD Posts DD Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: client cmd closes as soon as you open it?   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 am

wow someday i will be a good coder like u Wink
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: client cmd closes as soon as you open it?   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 pm

wow nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: client cmd closes as soon as you open it?   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:54 pm

owlfanatic77 wrote:
ok well today i saw atleast 3+ people on the chat asking for help for like 20 mins because whenever they clicked the "@run" in their client. the cmd(big black box) would come up and then immediatly close,therefore they cant play the server.

go to the client folder.
2.right click "@run"
3.click edit.
Code:
@echo off
title CLient

i tested this on my client. it closed and shut down immediatly. this is probably because my client works with the other @run code. if this doesnt fix your problem then i'm terribly sorry and im glad you atleast had a look at our server info/forums

-owlfanatic77
first off thats basic knoweldge and second why not add exit at the end so its not open for no reason works better
Back to top Go down
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

PostSubject: Re: client cmd closes as soon as you open it?   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 am

omg. whoever u are. i dont care about ur opinion. i know its basic knoweldge-.- but some people dont know how to fix that. go get a life
Back to top Go down
mr shmi
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 1

PostSubject: it still happens   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:47 am

when i click run it opens then closes and Ive done what the guide said to do please help Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
angelife
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
angelife

PostSubject: Re: client cmd closes as soon as you open it?   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:47 am

mr shmi wrote:
when i click run it opens then closes and Ive done what the guide said to do please help Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

well this was for the old dragon-dagger, i thought it was a universal code, but idk. sorry man =\
Back to top Go down
flashfire
flashfire

DD Posts DD Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: client cmd closes as soon as you open it?   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Guest wrote:
owlfanatic77 wrote:

go to the client folder.
2.right click "@run"
3.click edit.
Code:
@echo off
title CLient

-owlfanatic77
first off thats basic knoweldge and second why not add exit at the end so its not open for no reason works better
register for a forum account before posting your opinions, or else nobody cares what you have to say.

also, i think its a problem with windows 7, if anyone has this problem and is running windows 7, lemme know ill try to help you out because i had the same problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: client cmd closes as soon as you open it?   client cmd closes as soon as you open it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

client cmd closes as soon as you open it?
Page 1 of 1